Asia Pacific’s clinical trials market is burgeoning; pharma manufacturers are investing in more trials programs to meet demands. Innovation in outsourcing market have surged and are now having a strong impact on patient-centricity, risk-based monitoring, digitisation, adaptive trials, and the use of intelligent analytics. By 2021, the global market for clinical trials is expected to reach $60 billion, a 75% increase from 2015. The new and renewed demand is now driven by a single region — Asia.
Following two successful years, the third iteration of Accelerating Clinical Trials in Asia returns to Singapore on 24-26 September 2019 to centre-stage key insights and case studies comprising technology advancement, regulatory reforms and operational efficiency in clinical trials, and many more.
“Most of the topics are really insightful and provide lots of useful information related to my work and interest”
– Clinical Project Manager, PT Dexa Medical
Snapshot of 2018 Attendee List:
What’s New in 2019!
- Emergence of new therapeutics trials – CART-Trials, opportunities, requirements and best practices
- Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOAs), eConsent
- Asia Pacific trends and commercial trials opportunities activities in various therapeutic areas, and disease burden
- Identifying new market for clinical trials
- Biosimilar trials – innovation, new developments and future direction for this market
- Precision medicine personalisation trial strategy on oncology therapy
- Clinical trial case studies for specific diseases – cancer and immunotherapy, infectious diseases, vaccines development
- Combination products –Preclinical testing and clinical investigation
- Regional government incentives, investment and collaboration opportunities
- New and hot regulations that change the current clinical trial landscape
- Addressing regulatory bottlenecks in accelerating clinical trials
- Data integrity, clinical data management and analytics
- Digitalisation case studies and associated risks and opportunities
- Clinical technology advancements and innovations
- AI in drug discovery and dealing with clinical data
- Wearables, mobile, various sensors for clinical trials case studies
- Process and technology innovations in the Oncology trial space
- Biostatistical applications in clinical trials
- Effective KOL engagement and demonstrating the value of trial protocols
- Clinical trial infrastructure development
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?
+65 6508 2446