Technology and digitalisation are powering agriculture like never before. The first AgTech Africa will address implementations in the farm, field and supply chain, and showcase use cases from investors, agribusiness companies, plantation owners, startups and innovative technology developers.
Hosted as part of the Soft Commodities Week, this strategic and high-level event will focus on the hottest emerging concepts of AgTech, and how their uses in agriculture are changing the game. Covering the full spectrum of agricultural commodities, the programme will help you to assess the potential for your business, evaluate partnerships and learn from peers.
- Investor perspectives on technologies being backed
- Infrastructure challenges, and Government plans to improve farm connectivity
- Precision agriculture
- Vertical farming
- Smart farms
- IoT and AI applications for agriculture
- Blockchain in action
- Start up showcase and partnering opportunities
- Satellites imagery for weather forecasts, and soil sensors to manage crop growth in real time
- Drone technology and its applications in planting, crop maintenance,
- Automated systems to measure and analyze soil data to optimise fertilizer use and irrigation practices
- Analytics to facilitate data-driven farming practices for small-scale farmers
- Smart irrigation
- Online pricing platforms to remove price asymmetry between farmers and buyers
- Mobile and web technologies for weather forecasts, market information, and financial tips
- Digital platforms for payment systems, credit and insurance for farmers
The first ever Soft Commodities Week Africa is a uniquely positioned combination of 3 separate conferences, addressing the hottest issues in Sustainability, AgTech, digital disruption, investment and business partnerships. 300+ high level decision makers will convene to set the agenda for agriculture in Africa, and how industry can drive innovation, new business models and partnerships for a sustainable future.
Co located events
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?