With the pace of digital disruption having stunned most business sectors, agricultural commodities have not been spared the change. Investment has been earmarked by Governments and Corporates alike, in a bid to keep pace with disruption and improve practices in crop management, production, supply chain efficiency, information transparency and data analytics amongst others.
Asia’s first and only event on AgTech will look at technologies gaining traction, global and regional implementations, outcomes and above all, answer the “how to” questions. It will address the trends, strategy, business case and technical applications for all things digital, in the agribusiness sector.
About Soft Commodities Week
Hosted in Vietnam, and supported by top Industry bodies and Government agencies, the Soft Commodity Week will co locate 4 events:
- Sustainable Agriculture Summit »
- AgTech Asia »
- 24th Asia International Coffee Conference »
- 24th Asia International Sugar Conference »
Key Conference Highlights
- Government policies and investment trends
- Regional case studies and tech applications in Asia, and globally
- ICT and digital technologies for agriculture
- Big Data
- Smart Farming
- Vertical Farming models
- Precision farming and Precision Agriculture
- Understand the applications of IoT and robotics
- Supply chain tech and Blockchain
- Drone technology and data systems
Showcase your company!
Do you have a case study to share? Has your organization any AgTech solution you want to talk about? Write to us with details and a request to speak.
Agenda & Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?