The AI in healthcare market is expected to exceed $10 billion by 2024. From designing treatment plans, assisting in repetitive tasks, lab result analysis, diagnostics, and medical record data analysis, new solutions continue to be unlocked by AI. The technology though is barely scratching the surface, and possibilities are abound.
Part of the 5th Asia Healthcare Week, and incorporating the annual Digital Healthcare Summit, Singapore’s pioneering event on Artificial Intelligence applications in Healthcare will bring to fore cutting-edge solutions for the regional industry. With a focus on AI use cases, and addressing the practicalities of investment, funding, technology, impact on medical practitioners and patient outcomes, this is a unique platform for industry.
- Understanding the drivers for growth in healthcare AI
- AI application trends in healthcare
- Government and industry initiatives, and investment outlook for digitalisation
- Improving Administrative workflow assistance with AI
- Managing medical records and data analysis
- Applying robotics solutions in your establishment
- Implementing Virtual Nursing Assistants
- Robotic Assisted Surgery – technical, medical and commercial issues
- Machine learning applications for computer assisted physician documentation
- Predictive analytics in hospital command centers
- Riding the evolution in digitalisation of medical devices
- Data management and privacy best practice
- Evaluating the risk of machine errors and reduced human oversight
- Regional case studies on AI projects
- Bottom line – how AI pays for itself
Demonstrating continued success year on year, IBC’s Asia Healthcare Week comes back bigger, better and rejuvenated with even more value add. 5 co located conferences will bring together the entire healthcare eco system over an action-packed week of site tours, networking receptions, high level conferenced and industry partnering opportunities.
Co located events
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?