The Royal Malaysia Police, along with their wholly owned subsidiary and investment arm KOP Mantap Berhad are organizing the inaugural APAC Police Technology Conference and Exhibition in Kuala Lumpur.
The first and only such conference for the region will highlight the impact of technology on policing. It will showcase insights from regional and international Chiefs of Law Enforcement, alongside global leaders and innovators in the technology arena. New investment and use cases of technology, the emerging role of ICT, cross border collaboration, and interface with other security agencies will be the key focus points of the conference.
A concurrent trade exhibition will allow participants to explore emerging technological solutions available for policing, security and law enforcement industries.
- Emerging developments in crime and law enforcement
- Global trends and best practice in technology for policing
- Investment decisions being made in new technology
- The impact, and use cases for technology in preparedness and response
- Command and Control Solutions for connected policing
- Communications and ICT
- Wearable technology
- UAVs, Drones and Automated tech
- Social media and law enforcement
- Weaponry trends and use options
- Partnerships between government and private sector
- Tech implementations across forensics, ballistics, border security and public safety
- Cybercrime developments and law enforcement
Still have a question?