IBC Asia’s flagship Healthcare Week comes back bigger and better for its 5th edition this April 2019! This year, we are hosting 5 co-located conferences over 2 days from 23-25 April 2019, bringing together the entire healthcare eco system over a week of site tours, networking receptions, and industry partnering opportunities.
What Can You Expect at The Event?
- 50+ Speakers, 70+ Market facing sessions
- Pick and choose your sessions, Network across all three events
- 50+ Case studies by Healthcare establishments
- Regional Updates on policy, projects and partnership opportunities
- Online Business Partnering tool to facilitate business networks
The 5 Co-located Events Highlights
1) 3rd Annual Digital Healthcare
- Kickstarting digital journey in Healthcare
- Future of health with big data, NLP and AI
- New Approaches to medicine
- Investment scene and drivers of Healthcare tech and landscape in Asia
2) 6th Healthcare Facilities
- Regional smart hospitals for smart care
- Emerging designs for patient-centric hospitals
- Case studies on PropTech in Healthcare
- Specialist Healthcare Facilities Design
3) 13th Health Insurance
- Health insurance policy gaps and opportunities
- Robotic process automation and AI application
- Updates in Expat Health Insurance and policies
- Innovation Models with InsureTech
4) Healthcare Investment and Partnering
- Country specific investment and partnership models
- Disease implications for investments
- Project pitches across the region
- Broadening funding sources
5) Healthcare HRConnect
- Operations and partnerships to strengthen service delivery
- Performance management for patient satisfaction
- Meeting compliance needs
- Strategies to manage the aging workforce
Download the brochure to obtain the full agenda and find out who are speaking!
NOTE: All conference passes purchased allow access to any of the 5 conferences, and official networking sessions throughout the 2 days event!
Still have a question?