Asia International Coffee Conference (AICC), the world’s most prominent coffee gathering, and the only event of its kind in Asia is the place to be for insights, networking, meeting old friends and developing new relationships. With ample opportunities to mix business with pleasure, this is the Coffee industry’s flagship event, and a must attend for anyone involved in the sector.
“It was my first time and it was good! Coffee world is so big and it’s great to hear from experts in different areas.”
Paul de Peralta, General Manager, Toby’s Estate
- World Coffee Markets – Putting supply and demand in perspective
- Coffee Price – Trends, Projections and medium term outlook
- Vietnam Roasters Dialogue – Improving quality and competitiveness in global coffee markets
- Vietnam Market Spotlight – Government updates, New investments, Logistics efficiencies, and latest harvest position
- Sustainability Initiatives And learning from best practice in other sectors
- Coffee Trade Panel – Growth hot spots, and market strategies
Agenda and Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?