The 24th edition of Asia’s only Coffee trade gathering is back, with a renewed emphasis on new, fresh, and different. Co-located for the first time ever as part of IBCs Soft Commodity Week in Vietnam, four different events will bring and even stronger knowledge and networking proposition.
The world’s top supplier of robusta continues to experience a robust yet volatile market dynamic. This year, the programme will put an intense focus on new policy, trade and pricing, investment in acreage and processing, and a market forecast. Top buyer markets for Vietnam will be focused upon, alongside global trends, and how the local industry should respond.
Welcome Reception Hosted By Cofco Agri
New in 2018
- Part of Soft Commodities Week with a strong hold on technology, trade and sustainability
- Global commodity forecast and projections for Coffee
- The next frontier for Vietnam coffee, how can the sector be developed
- Increasing coffee plantation acreage – policy and investment outlook
- Attracting investment to boost exports – opportunities in instant and roasted coffees
- Vietnam in focus, quality, Government initiatives, exports, local operations and crop outlook
- Pricing, risk, projections and impact of funds
- Trade and supply markets update for Vietnamese coffee
- Cultivating the domestic consumption market in Vietnam
About Soft Commodities Week
Hosted in Vietnam, and supported by top Industry bodies and Government agencies, the Soft Commodity Week will co locate 4 events:
Agenda and Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?