Asia’s longest serving Sugar Conference and Exhibition comes to Vietnam with a shot in the arm! Co-located for the first time ever as part of IBCs Soft Commodity Week in Vietnam, four different events will bring and even stronger knowledge and networking proposition.
The Sugar surplus is our top issue for this year’s agenda, and how it will translate into pricing, policy, trade and supply-demand outlook for 2019. Backed up with insights from top traders and millers, the focus will be on strategies for managing the surplus, identifying new markets, and ensuring your sugar is competitive.
New in 2018
- Part of Soft Commodities Week with a strong hold on technology, trade and sustainability
- Global commodity forecast and projections for Sugar
- We want your Sugar! Country showcase of top demand markets
- Sugar price forecast
- The next frontier for Vietnam sugar, how can the sector be developed
- The Sugar Tax movement and longer term implications
- Sustainability in sugar – what is being done?
- Justifying investment in new production technologies
- The current state of play in diversification investment projects
- Cane Management and Pricing models
About Soft Commodities Week
Hosted in Vietnam, and supported by top Industry bodies and Government agencies, the Soft Commodity Week will co locate 4 events:
Agenda and Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?