Now into its 24th year, IBC’s Asia International Sugar Conference (AISC) has established itself as the preferred annual meeting point for sugar industry players in Asia. It remains the ONLY conference with a comprehensive focus on trade, investment and technology, and provides excellent partnership opportunities with Asian players.
“Very useful, I have got a network to discuss issues, I will attend this conference regularly and I will be pleased to inform my team to attend next year. We are able to meet experts and share experiences to improve the key performance indicators of the company.”
Andy Hardianto, Project Head, Jawa Manis Rafinasi
- World Sugar Markets – Putting supply and demand in perspective
- Indonesia Sugar Millers’ Dialogue – Improving national sugar production targets and competitiveness in global sugar markets
- Production and Refining – Efficiencies, Technology Applications and Case Studies
- Sugar Price – Trends, Projections and medium term outlook
- Cane Management and Sustainability – And learning from best practice in other sectors
- Sugar Trade Panel – Growth hot spots, and market strategies
Agenda and Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?