The future of biomanufacturing is set for a revolution. New outsourcing trends, mass customisaton and precision medicine, intensification versus continuous models, and the rise of intelligent facilities, are but some of the issues driving the change. Smart biomanufacturing is increasingly playing a crucial role in fulfilling the needs of the market.
Further, as China’s MAH programme takes root, it is expected to give a major boost to the CMO market. IBC’s 9th Biomanufacturing Summit in China comes back as part of the BDP Week, comprising of 5 collocated events. It will justify your investment by offering debates, insights, learning seminars and networking with an unrivalled gathering of the biotech industry.
- Clinical and commercial phase market outlook for CMOs in China
- Projecting impacts of the MAH programme
- Capacity outlook – utilization rates, new investment and a medium term position
- CMO pricing trends
- Big Pharma insights on market segments driving new growth
- Capitalising on the MaB therapeutics market
- Smart Biomanufacturing – trends, investment and case studies
- Automation and digitalisation trends
- AI in Biomanufacturing – key components, and use cases
- Case studies in Small scale, smart and flexible manufacturing systems and processes
- Intelligent bio reactors, advantages, workings and benefits
- Trends and best practice dominating Process intensification and Continuous manufacturing
- Single use strategy and implementation
- Staffing and skilling strategies
- The latest in tech and equipment from top vendors, and how they are being implemented
With demonstrated success year on year, IBCs BDP Week in China enjoys unparalleled industry support. Known for generating knowledge, creating business opportunities, and bringing innovative ideas to the table, the BDP Week is now more impactful than ever with 5 high level conferences, learning seminars, focused trade show and business matching to boot.
Co located conferences
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
when & where
14 - 16 May 2019
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Parkview
333 Guang Zhong Road West, Jing’an District
Shanghai, 200072 China
Phone:+86 21 3669 8888
Fax:+86 21 3669 8668
Cartrina Wang 王洁琼 | Senior Sales Manager-EBC
T: 86 21 3669 8666 | M:13585605981
Still have a question?