Part of the Biopharma Development & Production Week (BDP), IBC’s 8th Annual Biomanufacturing Conference provides a timely platform for industry experts to have in-depth discussions on new biomanufacturing technologies, latest regulations, and ways to improve the speed, cost, quality of your process development and manufacturing efforts. Gain insights from top CMOs and Pharma on their challenges, learnings and strategies to improve competitiveness in this evolving industry.
2018 Attendees List
- 300+ Companies, 70+ speakers, 60+ Sessions
- Unparalleled learning and targeted networking across three (3) co-located events
- Discover application of new disruptive technologies and how they are improving process development
- Explore trends in facilities of the future and how to implement them
- Challenges and opportunities in the increasing use of single use technologies
- Learn from real world case studies on achieving operational, quality and cost effectiveness
- CMO Selection and Oversight strategies
- Preview latest equipment and technologies and hear from top vendors on how they are partnering with your peers
Choose your language
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Become a VIP!
IBC Asia’s VIP Programme is an invitation only based network of the absolute top decision makers across specific industries. Our VIPs get an exclusively designed and tailored programme that enables them to network, indulge and enjoy, whilst experiencing a premium service for the duration of this event.
Dedicated to helping you find the most effective way of engaging with professionals and industry solution providers at our event, and scheduled alongside the main event line-up, it gives you an opportunity to glean benefits from the conference as well, and ensures that you get the most of your time on site with us.
Benefits of becoming a VIP:
- 1-2-1 Meeting Service (Pre-scheduling meetings with your peers, speakers and other participants you may want to meet)
- Closed Door Think Tank (An invitation-only forum headlined by an exclusive keynote address)
- The VIP Lounge
- Opening Ceremony (Access priority seats and be the first to engage with key speakers and other top decision makers)
- Your Interview, Promoted Exclusively
A personalized VIP agenda will be sent to you via email upon receiving the confirmation of your registration.
Dr. Ming Wang
President and Chief Executive Officer, Phanes Biopharmaceuticals, China
Xiao Zhi Hua
Chief Executive Officer, OPM Biosciences, China
Vice President, Manufacturing, Innovent Biologics, China
SVP, Process & Product Development, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics Co., Ltd., China
Dr Jun Liu
Vice President, TOT Biopharma, China
Chief Executive Officer, DOER Biologics, China
Senior Managing Director, BDA Partners, UK
Zhihao (Peter) Qiu
Branch Chief, Division of Inspectional Assessment, Office of Process and Facilities, Office of Pharmaceutical Quality, CDER, FDA, U.S.
Ph.D. VP of Process Development (Wuhan), JHL BioTech, China
Head of EMEA E2E Process Development, Merck, France
Swee Nguan Lim
Director of Asia Pacific Sales, Finesse, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Singapore
Dr. Frank Ye
SVP of Manufacturing and Quality, Hangzhou Just Biotherapeutics Co., Ltd., China
Johnson David M
Senior Global Product Manager, Continuous Purification, Pall Life Sciences, U.K.
Sr. Global Technology Manager, JSR Life Sciences
President & CEO, Kunshan Zotek Kinglai Co. Ltd. U.K.
Vice President of Manufacturing, Generon Beijing, China
Director of Operations, Charles River Laboratories, U.S.
DSP Innovation Specialist, Merck KGaA (sponsored by Novasep)
Eun Young Yang
Executive Director, Head of CDO Business Development Team, Samsung BioLogics
Iris Desiree Sioson
Reliability Manager, APAC, Envirotainer, Singapore
Dr. Dennis Yu Xia
Vice President of Manufacturing and Quality, Akeso Bio, China
Dr. Jiali Luo
General Manager of Boehringer Ingelheim Biopharmaceuticals China
Dr. John Zeng
Executive Vice President, Bioprocess Development & Pilot Plant Manufacturing, Shanghai Zerun Biotech Co Ltd, China
Dr. Jinyou Zhang
Senior Vice President/Head, Bio Development and Manufacturing, BeiGene Co. Ltd., China
Head of QC Laboratory 2 & Head of Microbial Control Team, WuXi Biologics, China
Dr. Alvin Luk
Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc., China
President, I-Mab Biopharma, China
Vice President, Zhejiang Doer Biologics Co.
Business Development Manager, Pall Life Sciences, UK
Still have a question?