The future of biomanufacturing is set for a revolution. New outsourcing trends, mass customisaton and precision medicine, intensification versus continuous models, and the rise of intelligent facilities, are but some of the issues driving the change. Smart biomanufacturing is increasingly playing a crucial role in fulfilling the needs of the market.
Further, as China’s MAH programme takes root, it is expected to give a major boost to the CMO market. IBC’s 9th Biomanufacturing Summit in China comes back as part of the BDP Week, comprising of 5 collocated events. It will justify your investment by offering debates, insights, learning seminars and networking with an unrivalled gathering of the biotech industry.
- Clinical and commercial phase market outlook for CMOs in China
- Projecting impacts of the MAH programme
- Capacity outlook – utilization rates, new investment and a medium term position
- CMO pricing trends
- Big Pharma insights on market segments driving new growth
- Capitalising on the MaB therapeutics market
- Smart Biomanufacturing – trends, investment and case studies
- Automation and digitalisation trends
- AI in Biomanufacturing – key components, and use cases
- Case studies in Small scale, smart and flexible manufacturing systems and processes
- Intelligent bio reactors, advantages, workings and benefits
- Trends and best practice dominating Process intensification and Continuous manufacturing
- Single use strategy and implementation
- Staffing and skilling strategies
- The latest in tech and equipment from top vendors, and how they are being implemented
With demonstrated success year on year, IBCs BDP Week in China enjoys unparalleled industry support. Known for generating knowledge, creating business opportunities, and bringing innovative ideas to the table, the BDP Week is now more impactful than ever with 5 high level conferences, learning seminars, focused trade show and business matching to boot.
Co located conferences
- 4th Annual Clinical Trials »
- 9th Annual BioManufacturing »
- 8th Annual Cell Line Development and Manufacturing »
- Cell and Gene Therapy – Trials, Manufacturing, Commercialisation »
- 10th Annual BioSimilars Asia »
The BDP Party!
When: Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 6.30pm
Where: Shanghai City Bistro, Level 1, Shanghai Marriott Parkview Hotel
Cost: CNY 350 / USD 50 net (inclusive of buffet dinner and free flow wine / beer)
- Registration is not limited to conference participants and we encourage all who are in the BDP industry to attend.
- Dinner will only proceed when we have reached 100 participants.
- Payment is only required when the dinner is confirmed.
- Participants list for the dinner will be made available online once the registration reaches 100 participants.
- 2 Day Conference: CNY 6,500
- Group of 2 or more delegates: CNY 5,000
- Group of 4 or more delegates: CNY 4,500
- Pre Conference Workshop: CNY 1,000
- Gala Dinner: CNY 350
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Partner, Lilly Asia Ventures, Hong Kong
Founding Partner, Biotrack Capital, China
Chief Executive Officer, ImmunoChina, China
CEO, Edigene, China
CEO, Adagene Pharma, China
Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, TRANSCENTA HOLDING, China
Dr Junli Zhang
Senior Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc.
Dr. Jimmy Li
Vice President & Head of Manufacturing Facility 1 of Wuxi Site, Wuxi Biologics, China
Senior Director, BEA, BPD Commercial, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Dr. Xiangyang Zhu
Chief Executive Officer, Huabo Biopharma, China
Dr Peter Pang
General Manager, XiKang (Wuhan) Biopharmaceutical Co.Ltd., EVP, Corporate Head of Regulatory Affairs, JHL Biotech Inc, China
Dr. Jerry Yang
Senior Vice President, Process & Product Development, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics, China
Senior Global Product Manager, Pall Biotech
Product Manager, GE
Dr. Qinghai Zhao
Vice President, Technical Development and Manufacturing, Forty-Seven Inc. USA
MD, Chairman & CEO, ImmuneOnco Biopharma Co., Ltd, China
Dr Jerry Dong
Vice President of CMC and Regulatory Affairs, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc.
Dr Zack Zheng
Vice President of Manufacturing and Technology, JHL Biotech, China
Associate Director Commercial Development, Lonza Pharma & Biotech
Senior General Manager, PT Kalbio Global Medika, Indonesia
SVP Manufacturing Operations, Zhejiang Teruisi Biopharmaceutical, China
John K. Kawooya
Director, Biologics Optimization, Amgen, Inc.
Dr. Lin Yang
Chief Executive Officer, PersonGen Biomedicine, China
Ward Director and Attending Physician at the Division of Hematology and Oncology, China Medical University Hospital, Taiwan
Dr Lin Shiwen
Vice President of Downstream Process Development, WuXi Biologics, China
when & where
15 - 16 May 2019
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Parkview
333 Guang Zhong Road West, Jing’an District
Shanghai, 200072 China
Phone:+86 21 3669 8888
Fax:+86 21 3669 8668
Cartrina Wang 王洁琼 | Senior Sales Manager-EBC
T: 86 21 3669 8666 | M:13585605981
Still have a question?