The Asia Pacific biopharma development and production industry is growing rapidly, and it continues to evolve. Increase in adoption of innovative technology and investments in sophisticated R&D, coupled with higher manufacturing output are shaping to be the central tenets of the industry.
The 4th Annual Biopharma Development & Production Asia Pacific is back with a 360˙ view on industry trends. Complete with a refreshed agenda, a compelling speaker line up and the opportunity to network across 2 conferences in one go, this is a must attend event.
“The event provides an outstanding opportunity to meet with great people from close industries, it also stands in front in terms of technologies and industry trends.”
Zhu Xiayan, Process Engineer, Novartis
- 2 Co Located Conferences
- Bioprocess and Technology – Manufacturing Trends, Capital Spending, Quality & Risk, Future Facilities
- Biosimilars Markets – Regional Standards and Approvals, Risks, Opportunities and Competitive Advantage
- 50+ Case Studies, Project Showcases, Commercial and Technical Papers
- Regulatory Outlook – Interpretation, Guidelines for Biologics, Harmonisation, Disease Surveillance
- Commercial Insights – Gaining Critical Mass in the Region and Getting the Strategy Right
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?