The global biopharma logistics spending is continued to rise to meet demand; in 2021 both cold chain and non-cold chain logistics spending to be $93.1billion. The Asia Pacific biopharma logistics market is Asia is expected to account for the largest regional share growth with more than $1.2billion of cold-chain growth through 2019. The desire to drive supply chain transformation along with technological advancements is on the rise. As a collective, these two factors of market growth and innovation offer immense opportunities. Innovation in supply chain management remains key to overcoming some of the pressing concerns and challenges for pharma supply chain.
Biopharma SCMInnovate brings to the fore real-life case studies from pharmaceutical companies within Asia and beyond, to discuss the factors impacting supply chain and product life cycle. The event aims to bring together heads of logistics/supply chain, buyers, procurement heads, project planners, technology and logistical solutions providers to share thoughts on industry best practices.
- Ensure traceability, visibility and security for your transported products
- Gain practical insights from regional case studies and pharma companies
- Integrate digitalization aspects into supply chain management
- Discover new business models to drive your business forward
- Optimize warehousing processes and strategies for enhanced 3PL
- Generate reliable inventory strategies and demand forecasting
- Listen in on SCM case law examples and scenarios
- Drive supply chain transformation to increase profitability
- Implement technologies and anti-counterfeiting measures to protect supply chain
- Make wise procurement decisions and effectively manage supplier risk
- Best-fit packaging to fulfill specific cold-chain requirements
- Keep updated on latest technological advancements for data logging and analytics
- Achieve temperature control and minimize temperature excursions
- Manage product life cycle and stakeholder relationships
Agenda & Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?