From the need to rethink innovation, to adopting disruptive manufacturing technology, the biopharma industry is pushing the boundaries of excellence. Will future of bioprocess be disease or epidemic based? What trends will determine new directions for industry? The 4th Annual Bioprocess and Technology is back with Pharma and technology partner insights on bioprocess management as a whole, and manufacturing trends.
“Bioprocess and Technology is a very unique event with focus in Bioprocess related information relevant for APAC. I highly recommend attending this conference.”
Anita R Patil, Group Leader, Wockhardt Research
- Regional Biopharma Companies – Case Studies on Bioprocess Management, Vaccine Manufacturing, Operations, QA/AC
- Continuous Manufacturing – Technology and Business Case, Conventional Batch-based Processing Vs. Continuous Manufacturing
- Quality and Consistency Standards – Balancing Standards, Product Development Strategies, CGMP
- Regulatory Clarity – Interpretation, Guidelines for Biologics, Harmonisation, Disease Surveillance
- Bioprocess Technology Spotlight – Manufacturing Trends, Capital Spending, Quality & Risk, and Facilities
- CMO Showcase – Quality Standards, Six Sigma and Validation at Sites
Agenda & Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?