The confidence in biosimilars product is growing worldwide, Asia Pacific alone develops more biosimilar products than anywhere else in the world and regulatory bodies are putting more resources to handle biosimilars applications and more biopharma companies to develop biosimilars products. The 4th Annual Biosimilars conference is back with commercial strategies, insights on how regulatory & approval process work in region, opportunities for market expansion and highlights on R&D.
“Biosimilars APAC is becoming a very important focus meeting in APAC region. I highly recommend attending this.”
Anita R Patil, Group Leader, Wockhardt Research
- Regulatory Standards and Approval – Business Case on Approval Processes, Reviews, and Regulatory Snapshot for APAC
- Recent techniques and Production challenges – In the development of Biosimilars
- Partnership Opportunities and Models – To improve the economics of Biosimilars
- Prescribers Views – Medical Doctors’ Perspectives and Stakeholders Views
- Technical and Clinical guidelines – For Quality Control, Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Risks, Opportunities and Competitive Advantage – In the Biosimilars market
Agenda & Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?