The global biosimilars market is expected to reach $35 billion by 2030. Their uptake though faces considerable challenges in context to regulatory uncertainty, production complexity, interchangeability and competition. At IBC Asia’s 9th Annual Biosimilars Asia, top industry players will come together to explore tactics for overcoming hurdles unique to biosimilars in China, and globally. A focus on partnerships and commercial opportunities will be complemented by insights on disruptive technologies in manufacturing, commercialisation, risk management and pharma co-vigilance.
2017 Attendees List
- 300+ Companies, 70+ speakers, 60+ Sessions
- Unparalleled learning and targeted networking across three (3) co-located events
- Assess global potential in the biosimilars market
- Review the attractiveness of China as a continued investment destination
- Developments in regulatory pathways and approvals in China
- Examine advances in Innovation & Technology for Biosimilar Development
- Optimise development strategies and production capabilities to ensure high product quality and stay ahead of competition
- Preview latest equipment and technologies and hear from top vendors on how they are partnering with your peers
Choose your language
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Become a VIP!
IBC Asia’s VIP Programme is an invitation only based network of the absolute top decision makers across specific industries. Our VIPs get an exclusively designed and tailored programme that enables them to network, indulge and enjoy, whilst experiencing a premium service for the duration of this event.
Dedicated to helping you find the most effective way of engaging with professionals and industry solution providers at our event, and scheduled alongside the main event line-up, it gives you an opportunity to glean benefits from the conference as well, and ensures that you get the most of your time on site with us.
Benefits of becoming a VIP:
- 1-2-1 Meeting Service (Pre-scheduling meetings with your peers, speakers and other participants you may want to meet)
- Closed Door Think Tank (An invitation-only forum headlined by an exclusive keynote address)
- The VIP Lounge
- Opening Ceremony (Access priority seats and be the first to engage with key speakers and other top decision makers)
- Your Interview, Promoted Exclusively
A personalized VIP agenda will be sent to you via email upon receiving the confirmation of your registration.
Xiao Zhi Hua
Chief Executive Officer, OPM Biosciences
Vice President, Manufacturing, Innovent Biologics, China
SVP, Process & Product Development, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics Co., Ltd., China
Managing Partner, Quadria Capital Investment Management Pte Ltd, Singapore
CIO, livzon Pharmaceutical Group, China
Dr. Ming Wang
President and Chief Executive Officer, Phanes Biopharmaceuticals, China
Senior R&D Scientist & Team Lead, Merck, USA
APAC Technical Application Representative – Cell Nutrition, Kerry Inc., China
Dr. Scott Liu
President and CEO, Shanghai Henlius Biotech Inc., China
Senior Vice President, Medical & Scientific Strategy, Syneos Health
Dr. Christopher J. Hickey
Senior Director, International Public Affairs, Asia-Pacific, Pfizer Inc.
Dr. Jacqueline Ming Liu
Vice President, TOT Biopharma, China
Dr Qiwei Wu
Ph.D, Vice President of Process Development and Manufacturing, Livzon Mabpharma
Dr Amy Hong Que
Vice President - Quality, Innovent Biologics
Dr. Li Shi
Chief Executive Officer, Shanghai Zerun Biotech Co. Ltd, China
Prof. Dr. Florian Turk
Head Global Payor Marketing, Sales and Relations, Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals Sandoz International GmbH, Germany
Associate Vice President, Division of Project Development, Mycenax Biotech Inc., Taiwan
Vice President of Business Development, Samsung Bioepis, Korea
Dr. Xin Zhang
Vice President of Global Clinical Operations and Affairs, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc., China
Director, Product Development, Zumutor Biologics, India
Team Leader of R&D CMC/PM, Celltrion R&D, Korea
General Manager - Business Development & Licensing, Intas Pharmaceuticals, India
China Biosimilars Regulation Publishing Manager, Pfizer, China
Assistant Director, WuXi Biologics, China
Vice President of Manufacturing, Generon Beijing, China
Dr. Alvin Luk
Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc., China
President, I-Mab Biopharma, China
Still have a question?