China steadfastly continues to work regulations on biosimilars to help make the market easier to breakthrough, and the recent Priority Review legislation is a case in point. As the industry continues to evaluate cost, risk and incentives for Biosimilar development, new developments to promote R&D and adjustments to approval pathways are designed to help manufacturing and commercialization of biosimilars.
IBC’s 10th Biosimilars Asia is one of 5 conferences part of the 5th Biopharma Development and Production Week in China. It will address the business case, approvals, future manufacturing strategies and commercialisation, in a market that is expected to be worth $20 billion globally by 2022.
- CFDAs priority review policy and impact on biosimilars
- The current clinical trial landscape for new biosimilars, and expected pipelines
- The oncology Biosimilars market
- Future manufacturing strategies
- Proving similarity
- Managing product variations
- Innovation and technology breakthroughs for biosimilar development
- Pricing and Promotion strategies
- Commercialisation strategies for the China biosimilars market
- Anticipating investment across the value chain for successful biosimilar commercialisation
With demonstrated success year on year, IBCs BDP Week in China enjoys unparalleled industry support. Known for generating knowledge, creating business opportunities, and bringing innovative ideas to the table, the BDP Week is now more impactful than ever with 5 high level conferences, learning seminars, focused trade show and business matching to boot.
Co located conferences
- 4th Annual Clinical Trials »
- 9th Annual BioManufacturing »
- 8th Annual Cell Line Development and Manufacturing »
- Cell and Gene Therapy – Trials, Manufacturing, Commercialisation »
- 10th Annual BioSimilars Asia »
The BDP Party!
When: Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 6.30pm
Where: Shanghai City Bistro, Level 1, Shanghai Marriott Parkview Hotel
Cost: CNY 350 / USD 50 net (inclusive of buffet dinner and free flow wine / beer)
- Registration is not limited to conference participants and we encourage all who are in the BDP industry to attend.
- Dinner will only proceed when we have reached 100 participants.
- Payment is only required when the dinner is confirmed.
- Participants list for the dinner will be made available online once the registration reaches 100 participants.
- 2 Day Conference: CNY 6,500
- Group of 2 or more delegates: CNY 5,000
- Group of 4 or more delegates: CNY 4,500
- Pre Conference Workshop: CNY 1,000
- Gala Dinner: CNY 350
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Partner, Lilly Asia Ventures, Hong Kong
Founding Partner, Biotrack Capital, China
Chief Executive Officer, ImmunoChina, China
CEO, Edigene, China
CEO, Adagene Pharma, China
Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, TRANSCENTA HOLDING, China
Dr Wu Youling
Chief Executive Officer, ZheJiang Teruisi Biopharmaceutical, China
Dr. Manfred Weiler
Senior Vice President, Medical & Scientific Strategy, Syneos Health, UK
Dr Lin Shiwen
Vice President of Downstream Process Development, WuXi Biologics, China
Dr Zou Linglong
Executive Director, Head of Bioanalytics, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, China
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics, China
Dr Dennis Lin
Supervisor, Upstream Process Development, Mycenax Biotech Inc, Taiwan
Disease Area Cluster Lead, Pfizer, USA
Dr Peter Pang
General Manager, XiKang (Wuhan) Biopharmaceutical Co.Ltd., EVP, Corporate Head of Regulatory Affairs, JHL Biotech Inc, China
Deputy Director of the Translational Research Centre / Clinical Expert Advisor at the Office of New Drug V (Oncology) and Companion Diagnostics Working Group, University of Tokyo Hospital / Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency, Japan
Dr Jiang Weidong
Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, China
President of Pharmaceuticals, Executive Vice President, Simcere Pharmaceutical Group, China
Dr Jerry Dong
Vice President of CMC and Regulatory Affairs, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc.
Ward Director and Attending Physician at the Division of Hematology and Oncology, China Medical University Hospital, Taiwan
Dr. Jerry Yang
Senior Vice President, Process & Product Development, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics, China
when & where
15 - 16 May 2019
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Parkview
333 Guang Zhong Road West, Jing’an District
Shanghai, 200072 China
Phone:+86 21 3669 8888
Fax:+86 21 3669 8668
Cartrina Wang 王洁琼 | Senior Sales Manager-EBC
T: 86 21 3669 8666 | M:13585605981
Still have a question?