China steadfastly continues to work regulations on biosimilars to help make the market easier to breakthrough, and the recent Priority Review legislation is a case in point. As the industry continues to evaluate cost, risk and incentives for Biosimilar development, new developments to promote R&D and adjustments to approval pathways are designed to help manufacturing and commercialization of biosimilars.
IBC’s 10th Biosimilars Asia is one of 5 conferences part of the 5th Biopharma Development and Production Week in China. It will address the business case, approvals, future manufacturing strategies and commercialisation, in a market that is expected to be worth $20 billion globally by 2022.
- CFDAs priority review policy and impact on biosimilars
- The current clinical trial landscape for new biosimilars, and expected pipelines
- The oncology Biosimilars market
- Future manufacturing strategies
- Proving similarity
- Managing product variations
- Innovation and technology breakthroughs for biosimilar development
- Pricing and Promotion strategies
- Commercialisation strategies for the China biosimilars market
- Anticipating investment across the value chain for successful biosimilar commercialisation
With demonstrated success year on year, IBCs BDP Week in China enjoys unparalleled industry support. Known for generating knowledge, creating business opportunities, and bringing innovative ideas to the table, the BDP Week is now more impactful than ever with 5 high level conferences, learning seminars, focused trade show and business matching to boot.
Co located conferences
- 4th Annual Clinical Trials »
- 9th Annual BioManufacturing »
- 8th Annual Cell Line Development and Manufacturing »
- Cell and Gene Therapy – Trials, Manufacturing, Commercialisation »
- 10th Annual BioSimilars Asia »
The BDP Party!
When: Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 6.30pm
Where: Shanghai City Bistro, Level 1, Shanghai Marriott Parkview Hotel
Cost: CNY 350 / USD 50 net (inclusive of buffet dinner and free flow wine / beer)
- Registration is not limited to conference participants and we encourage all who are in the BDP industry to attend.
- Dinner will only proceed when we have reached 100 participants.
- Payment is only required when the dinner is confirmed.
- Participants list for the dinner will be made available online once the registration reaches 100 participants.
- 2 Day Conference: CNY 6,500
- Group of 2 or more delegates: CNY 5,000
- Group of 4 or more delegates: CNY 4,500
- Pre Conference Workshop: CNY 1,000
- Gala Dinner: CNY 350
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Senior Representative from Fosun Pharma*
CEO, Fosun Kite Biotech, China
Chief Executive Officer, ImmunoChina, China
CEO, Edigene, China
President and Chief Executive Officer, CARsgen Therapeutics, China
CEO, Adagene Pharma, China
President, Chief Medical Officer and Board Director, Adlai Nortye Biopharma, China
China Head/Vice-President, Terns Pharmaceutical, China
PhD, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics, China
CEO and Chief Scientist, Zensun, China
President & Chief Executive Officer, MicuRx Pharmaceuticals Inc., China
Dr. Scott Liu
President and CEO, Shanghai Henlius Biotech Inc., China
Dr Wu Youling
Chief Executive Officer, ZheJiang Teruisi Biopharmaceutical, China
Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations, Oncology/Hematology & Biosimilars, Head of Clinical Supply Chain, Teva Pharmaceuticals, USA
Dr. Manfred Weiler
Senior Vice President, Medical & Scientific Strategy, Syneos Health, UK
Vice President, Innovation Science and Technology, Intas Pharmaceuticals, India
Dr Lin Shiwen
Vice President of Downstream Process Development, WuXi Biologics, China
Dr Dennis Lin
Supervisor, Upstream Process Development, Mycenax Biotech Inc, Taiwan
Disease Area Cluster Lead, Pfizer, USA
Dr. Allen Ho
Head of Regulatory Affairs CMC, JHL Biotech Inc.
Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, Bio-Thera Solutions, China
President of Pharmaceuticals, Executive Vice President, Simcere Pharmaceutical Group, China
Deputy Director of the Translational Research Centre / Clinical Expert Advisor at the Office of New Drug V (Oncology) and Companion Diagnostics Working Group, University of Tokyo Hospital / Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency, Japan
Dr Abhay Sinha
Regional Director, Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India, India
Dr Keith Watson
Executive Vice President, Global Regulatory Strategy / Research and Development, Polus Inc, South Korea
Dr Jiang Weidong
Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, China
Dr. Alvin Luk
Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc., China
Ward Director and Attending Physician at the Division of Hematology and Oncology, China Medical University Hospital, Taiwan
Dr. Senyon Choe (Teddy)
Professor, Biology, University of California San Diego (UCSD), U.S. and President and Director of Joint Center for Biosciences, South Korea
Senior Vice President, Process & Product Development, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics Co., Ltd. China
Senior Investment Manager, Lilly Asia Ventures, China
Vice President, Lilly Asia Ventures, China
when & where
14 - 16 May 2019
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Parkview
333 Guang Zhong Road West, Jing’an District
Shanghai, 200072 China
Phone:+86 21 3669 8888
Fax:+86 21 3669 8668
Cartrina Wang 王洁琼 | Senior Sales Manager-EBC
T: 86 21 3669 8666 | M:13585605981
Still have a question?