China steadfastly continues to work regulations on biosimilars to help make the market easier to breakthrough, and the recent Priority Review legislation is a case in point. As the industry continues to evaluate cost, risk and incentives for Biosimilar development, new developments to promote R&D and adjustments to approval pathways are designed to help manufacturing and commercialization of biosimilars.
IBC’s 10th Biosimilars Asia is one of 5 conferences part of the 5th Biopharma Development and Production Week in China. It will address the business case, approvals, future manufacturing strategies and commercialisation, in a market that is expected to be worth $20 billion globally by 2022.
- CFDAs priority review policy and impact on biosimilars
- The current clinical trial landscape for new biosimilars, and expected pipelines
- The oncology Biosimilars market
- Future manufacturing strategies
- Proving similarity
- Managing product variations
- Innovation and technology breakthroughs for biosimilar development
- Pricing and Promotion strategies
- Commercialisation strategies for the China biosimilars market
- Anticipating investment across the value chain for successful biosimilar commercialisation
With demonstrated success year on year, IBCs BDP Week in China enjoys unparalleled industry support. Known for generating knowledge, creating business opportunities, and bringing innovative ideas to the table, the BDP Week is now more impactful than ever with 5 high level conferences, learning seminars, focused trade show and business matching to boot.
Co located conferences
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
when & where
14 - 16 May 2019
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Parkview
333 Guang Zhong Road West, Jing’an District
Shanghai, 200072 China
Phone:+86 21 3669 8888
Fax:+86 21 3669 8668
Cartrina Wang 王洁琼 | Senior Sales Manager-EBC
T: 86 21 3669 8666 | M:13585605981
Still have a question?