Co Located with BioPharma Development and Production Week, the Biotech Investment Summit will bring together top deal makers from local and international financial markets, and the biotech industry. Central to the conference objectives will be connecting investors with biotech, against the backdrop of company showcases, emerging market opportunities and a specific focus on China. In addition, practical tools for investment appraisal, due diligence and deal structuring tactics will be discussed.
Investors attend for free
VCs, Funds, PE and Institutional investors can attend for free, subject to approval by the organising committee, and places will be limited to one free participant per company.
Showcase your company!
Are you an investor, or biotech company seeking finance? Contact us with a brief pitch to make your case for being a speaker.
Discussion topics being explored:
- Global and Asian investment and financing trends
- Mega Trends and Innovation – what’s happening in Biotech and how will it impact investment flow
- Investor psychology – perspectives from VCs, Funds, PE and Institutional investors
- Segmenting the investment opportunities – where is the money?
- Divestiture and M&A trends, and what to expect
- IPO outlook
- Company showcase from emerging markets
- Evaluating and investing in China based companies
- Small biotech showcase and shareholding opportunities
- Financing clinical trials
- Raising finance for greenfield manufacturing site projects
- Pitching your company to investors
- Due diligence of biotech companies
- Regulatory considerations and Antitrust law for biotech
- Deal Structuring