The 9th Biennial Bunkering in Asia returns to discuss timely and critical industry issues in context to the IMO 2020 regulations. As compliance approaches continue to evolve, the debates center on best investment options, effective long-term strategies and risk management.
The availability, quality and pricing of fuel continue to take center stage and our showcase of key bunker markets will address market transparency concerns. Developments in Singapore will be covered in equal measure to give participants insight on market dynamics in the largest bunkering port.
- Global trade outlook and implications for shipping demand
- IMO 2020 strategy – what are we seeing?
- Longer term GHG regulations and best fit fuel strategies
- Compliant fuel supply, price and availability in major ports
- Owner perspectives on supply and price security strategies
- Supplier – buyer collaborations to ensure global compliance and risk management
- Managing credit markets
- The role of storage, barge operators and surveyors in ensuring a secure supply chain
- Crew capability and operational benchmarks in meeting compliance requirements
- Enforcement, quality and claims in the post 2020 era
- Investment, financing and operational considerations for Scrubbers
- Mass Flow Meters (MFM) process evolution and new implementations
“A needed refresher and conference on the eminent global cap of sulphur.”
– Planning & Vessel Operations, Emirates Shipping Line
“Great information and updates on the current status of the supply community with regards to the regulators and the preparation to comply.”
– Technical Manager, New Ocean Shipmanagement
“Gained more information on the estimated and forecasted future trends for the IMO 2020 Sulphur limitation, and support for refinery direction in supplying fuel oil.”
– Senior Commercial Representative, PTT Global Chemical
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?