The 9th Biennial Bunkering in Asia returns to discuss timely, critical industry issues in light of the impending IMO changes to the Sulphur cap in 2020. With the evolving outlook of compliant fuel oil and shipowners’ procurement strategies to meet environmental standards, new demand is expected to rise for the various marine fuel options.
The availability, quality and pricing of fuel continue to take center stage as the industry contemplates how it will manage post-2020, and its strategy moving forward for better GHG emissions compliance. The biennial conference will also discuss key bunker markets, compliant fuel options, tech and research developments, and the continued implementation of Mass Flow Meters.
With a year-on-year successful track record, this is the platform for marine fuel thought leaders and decision-makers to convene and shape the debate on how the industry can expect to remain competitive and compliant beyond 2020.
- Global shipping markets and updates
- IMO 2020 transition strategy
- Compliant fuel supply, types and availability in focus
- Future developments in regulatory compliance
- Contracting 2020 fuels – futures contract for LSFO
- Fuel procurement and pricing post-2020
- Shipowners’ perspectives on procurement strategies
- Digitalisation and technology in bunkering
- Credit strategy for shipowners and traders
- Key bunkering market updates – Price, volume, quality and trade
- Managing credit contracts, claims and compliant fuel procurement
- Global scrubbers markets
- Mass Flow Meters (MFM) technology and applications in the spotlight
“A needed refresher and conference on the eminent global cap of sulphur.”
– Planning & Vessel Operations, Emirates Shipping Line
“Great information and updates on the current status of the supply community with regards to the regulators and the preparation to comply.”
– Technical Manager, New Ocean Shipmanagement
“Gained more information on the estimated and forecasted future trends for the IMO 2020 Sulphur limitation, and support for refinery direction in supplying fuel oil.”
– Senior Commercial Representative, PTT Global Chemical
Still have a question?