Regenerative medicine is fast becoming a game changer in the treatment of diseases and has the attention of investors. The number of market approved cell and gene therapy treatments continues to grow, with a high number of trials, and other therapies seeking approval.
Within the region, the Singapore Government is pumping $80 million into programs for developing technologies to scale up production. Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia have passed regulations to progress investment and development, and North Asia remains a magnet for new investment.
ASEAN’s pioneering forum on C> will bring in investors biotechs, big pharma, regulators, and technology leaders to canvass opportunities in this burgeoning sector.
Key discussion themes
- Regulatory developments
- ASEAN and North Asia Country update sessions
- The status of clinical trials, market authorisation developments, and current pipelines
- Investment outlook, BioTech and Investor updates on the money market
- Understanding the longer term trend of therapies for diseases, and partnership opportunities
- The CAR-T market in focus
- Commissioning new facilities for C> clinical trials and manufacturing
- Developments in international manufacturing standards
- Overcoming bottlenecks in large scale manufacturing of C>
- Market Access and Commercialisation strategies
- Reimbursement approaches and payment models
- New business models to support R&D in C>
- Meeting the demands of the supply chain for C> products
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?