The cell therapy market is exploding with opportunities, and the total market volume for CAR-T therapy alone is expected to reach USD 1 trillion by 2030. China boasts more cell therapy trials than the US, and it is increasingly leveraging its strategic advantage in context to labour costs, precision manufacturing, and now also a more accommodating regulatory regime for this sector.
Part of the 5th Biopharma Development Week, IBCs Cell and Gene Therapy summit will be one of 5 colocated events straddling the entire biopharma value chain. Focusing on investment, regulation, trials and development, the cell therapy market segment will be adrressed as a whole, alongside pricing and commercialisation developments.
- Regulatory developments in the region, and China
- Working with CFDA guidelines on Research and Evaluation of Cell Therapy Products
- Best practice as defined by regulation for selection of animal models for non-clinical studies and clinical data collection
- The in’s and out of CAR-T trials
- Cell therapy manufacturing – regulatory requirements, technology and innovation
- Improving, manufacturing, development and quality control capabilities
- Testing benchmarks for product quality release and drug clearing procedures
- Approval process and guidelines for cell therapy products
- CAR-T therapy market outlook, and CD19 developments
- Commissioning CAR-T cell preparation facilities in China
- Developments in viral and nonviral vectors for gene delivery
- Innovative applications of CRISPR technology
- Government opinions on medical insurance and pricing for cell therapy products
- Defining the growth path of cell therapy in future
With demonstrated success year on year, IBCs BDP Week in China enjoys unparalleled industry support. Known for generating knowledge, creating business opportunities, and bringing innovative ideas to the table, the BDP Week is now more impactful than ever with 5 high level conferences, learning seminars, focused trade show and business matching to boot.
Co located conferences
- 4th Annual Clinical Trials »
- 9th Annual BioManufacturing »
- 8th Annual Cell Line Development and Manufacturing »
- Cell and Gene Therapy – Trials, Manufacturing, Commercialisation »
- 10th Annual BioSimilars Asia »
The BDP Party!
When: Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 6.30pm
Where: Shanghai City Bistro, Level 1, Shanghai Marriott Parkview Hotel
Cost: CNY 350 / USD 50 net (inclusive of buffet dinner and free flow wine / beer)
- Registration is not limited to conference participants and we encourage all who are in the BDP industry to attend.
- Dinner will only proceed when we have reached 100 participants.
- Payment is only required when the dinner is confirmed.
- Participants list for the dinner will be made available online once the registration reaches 100 participants.
- 2 Day Conference: CNY 6,500
- Group of 2 or more delegates: CNY 5,000
- Group of 4 or more delegates: CNY 4,500
- Pre Conference Workshop: CNY 1,000
- Gala Dinner: CNY 350
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Partner, Lilly Asia Ventures, Hong Kong
Founding Partner, Biotrack Capital, China
Chief Executive Officer, ImmunoChina, China
CEO, Edigene, China
CEO, Adagene Pharma, China
Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, TRANSCENTA HOLDING, China
Dr. Jimmy Zhang
Venture Partner, Lilly Asia Ventures, China
Partner, Ping An Ventures, China
Venture Partner, Healthcare, Qiming Venture Partners, China
Dr. Kevin Li
Managing Partner, LYZZ Capital Advisors, China
Chief Scientist, Sibiono GeneTech, China
Vice President, Lilly Asia Ventures, China
Dr. Alvin Luk
Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc., China
General Manager, Wuxi ATU Co., Ltd., China
Director and Head of CAR-T Cell Therapy, Shanghai Hengrui Pharmaceutical, China
Marketing Manager, PALL® Biotech, China
CEO, Fosun Kite Biotech, China
Director for EU Market Access and Member Relations, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine, Switzerland
Deputy Director of the Translational Research Centre / Clinical Expert Advisor at the Office of New Drug V (Oncology) and Companion Diagnostics Working Group, University of Tokyo Hospital / Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency, Japan
Head of Regulatory Affairs, Spark Therapeutics, United States
Ward Director and Attending Physician at the Division of Hematology and Oncology, China Medical University Hospital, Taiwan
Deputy Director of Stem Cell and Cancer Institute, PT Kalbe Farma, Indonesia
Dr. Steve Oh
Institute Scientist and Director, Stem Cell Bioprocessing, Bioprocessing Technology Institute, A*STAR, Singapore
Pharmacist at the Professional Level at the Biological Sub-Division, Bureau of Drug Control, Food and Drug Administration of Thailand, Thailand
Officer for Innovation, Technology & Science, Holland Innovation Network in China, Netherlands
Dr Jerry Dong
Vice President of CMC and Regulatory Affairs, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc.
Dr Lin Shiwen
Vice President of Downstream Process Development, WuXi Biologics, China
Dr. Jerry Yang
Senior Vice President, Process & Product Development, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics, China
when & where
15 - 16 May 2019
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Parkview
333 Guang Zhong Road West, Jing’an District
Shanghai, 200072 China
Phone:+86 21 3669 8888
Fax:+86 21 3669 8668
Cartrina Wang 王洁琼 | Senior Sales Manager-EBC
T: 86 21 3669 8666 | M:13585605981
Still have a question?