The cell therapy market is exploding with opportunities, and the total market volume for CAR-T therapy alone is expected to reach USD 1 trillion by 2030. China boasts more cell therapy trials than the US, and it is increasingly leveraging its strategic advantage in context to labour costs, precision manufacturing, and now also a more accommodating regulatory regime for this sector.
Part of the 5th Biopharma Development Week, IBCs Cell and Gene Therapy summit will be one of 5 colocated events straddling the entire biopharma value chain. Focusing on investment, regulation, trials and development, the cell therapy market segment will be adrressed as a whole, alongside pricing and commercialisation developments.
- Regulatory developments in the region, and China
- Working with CFDA guidelines on Research and Evaluation of Cell Therapy Products
- Best practice as defined by regulation for selection of animal models for non-clinical studies and clinical data collection
- The in’s and out of CAR-T trials
- Cell therapy manufacturing – reguatory requirements, technology and innovation
- Improving, manufacturing, development and quality control capabilities
- Testing benchmarks for product quality release and drug clearing procedures
- Approval process and guidelines for cell therapy products
- CAR-T therapy market outlook, and CD19 developments
- Commissioning CAR-T cell preparation facilities in China
- Decelopments in viral and nonviral vectors for gene delivery
- Innovative applications of CRISPR technology
- Government opinions on medical insurance and pricing for cell therapy products
- Defining the growth path of cell therapy in future
With demonstrated success year on year, IBCs BDP Week in China enjoys unparalleled industry support. Known for generating knowledge, creating business opportunities, and bringing innovative ideas to the table, the BDP Week is now more impactful than ever with 5 high level conferences, learning seminars, focused trade show and business matching to boot.
Co located conferences
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
when & where
14 - 16 May 2019
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Parkview
333 Guang Zhong Road West, Jing’an District
Shanghai, 200072 China
Phone:+86 21 3669 8888
Fax:+86 21 3669 8668
Cartrina Wang 王洁琼 | Senior Sales Manager-EBC
T: 86 21 3669 8666 | M:13585605981
Still have a question?