The global market size for cell line development is expected to exceed USD 7.5 billion by 2024. Some key market drivers include the demand for cell therapies, growing oncology market, increasing demand for vaccines and monoclonal antibodies, and continued growth in the vaccine market.
Aimed at providing a commercial snapshot of new market opportunities, yet retaining its focus on scientific and technical best practice use cases, the 8th Annual Cell Line Development & Engineering Asia summit will continue to provide unique learning and sharing opportunities for the industry.
- Impact of the surging biologics and cell therapy market on cell line development
- Cell line market trends by source – mammalian and non-mammalian, and influencing factors
- Market outlook for cell lines across drug discovery, bioproduction, toxicity testing, and tissue engineering
- CAR-T cell development and manufacturing
- Growth prospects in the primary cell line and tissue engineering
- Use cases of 3D cell culture in primary cell lines
- The growing use of reagents and media, and technical best practice
- In-source or out-source cell line development
- Best practice to ensure clonality in new cell lines and legacy cell lines
- Procs and cons of generation sequencing (NGS) for proving the clonality of legacy production cell lines
- The use of synthetic biology to help understand success and failure in cell line development
- CRIPSR in cell line development
- Comparingculture methods – batch, fed–batch, and perfusion processes
- Tailoring cell line development programs for your project
With demonstrated success year on year, IBC’s BioPharma Development and Production Week in China enjoys unparalleled industry support. Known for generating knowledge, creating business opportunities, and bringing innovative ideas to the table, the BDP Week is now more impactful than ever with 5 high-level conferences, learning seminars, focused trade shows and business matching to boot.
Co located conferences
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
when & where
14 - 16 May 2019
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Parkview
333 Guang Zhong Road West, Jing’an District
Shanghai, 200072 China
Phone:+86 21 3669 8888
Fax:+86 21 3669 8668
Cartrina Wang 王洁琼 | Senior Sales Manager-EBC
T: 86 21 3669 8666 | M:13585605981
Still have a question?