IBC’s 7th Annual Cell Line Development and Engineering Asia is part of Biopharma Development and Production (BDP) Week 2018. The industry’s foremost event showcases the views of top technical professionals in both research and industry best practices in engineering and optimizing cell lines for low cost, high quality, high productivity and scalability. Benchmark R&D, regulatory and commercial considerations between China and the rest of the world, and network across multiple events to make the most of your investment.
2018 Attendees List
- 300+ Companies, 70+ speakers, 60+ Sessions
- Unparalleled learning and targeted networking across three 3 co-located events
- Innovative approaches in early cell line development
- Revolution of Gene-editing tools in Cell Line Engineering
- Optimizing Technologies for Antibody therapy
- Scale-up and Process Development
- Assuring High Yield and High Quality
- Preview latest equipment and technologies and hear from top vendors on how they are partnering with your peers
- Innovation in technologies and manufacturing process
Choose your language
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Become a VIP!
IBC Asia’s VIP Programme is an invitation only based network of the absolute top decision makers across specific industries. Our VIPs get an exclusively designed and tailored programme that enables them to network, indulge and enjoy, whilst experiencing a premium service for the duration of this event.
Dedicated to helping you find the most effective way of engaging with professionals and industry solution providers at our event, and scheduled alongside the main event line-up, it gives you an opportunity to glean benefits from the conference as well, and ensures that you get the most of your time on site with us.
Benefits of becoming a VIP:
- 1-2-1 Meeting Service (Pre-scheduling meetings with your peers, speakers and other participants you may want to meet)
- Closed Door Think Tank (An invitation-only forum headlined by an exclusive keynote address)
- The VIP Lounge
- Opening Ceremony (Access priority seats and be the first to engage with key speakers and other top decision makers)
- Your Interview, Promoted Exclusively
A personalized VIP agenda will be sent to you via email upon receiving the confirmation of your registration.
Dr. Ming Wang
President and Chief Executive Officer, Phanes Biopharmaceuticals, China
Xiao Zhi Hua
Chief Executive Officer, OPM Biosciences, China
Vice President, Manufacturing, Innovent Biologics, China
SVP, Process & Product Development, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics Co., Ltd., China
Dr Jun Liu
Vice President, TOT Biopharma, China
Chief Executive Officer, DOER Biologics, China
Senior Managing Director, BDA Partners, UK
Professor, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology Faculty Fellow, Barnett Institute of Chemical and Biological Analysis Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
Chief Operating Officer, Valitacell, Ireland
Chief Technology Officer, Berkeley Lights, USA
Head of Global Distribution, Solentim, UK
Head of Cell Line Development, JHL Biotech, Taiwan
Dr. John Yan
Applications Scientist, ProZyme
Fai Poon Hung
President, Quacell Biotech, China
Director, JUST Biotherapeutics, China
Senior Principal Scientist/Group Leader, Cell Line Development, Bioprocess R&D, Pfizer Inc, USA
Prof. David James
University of Sheffield
Ng Say Kong
Staff Scientist, Animal Cell Technology 2, Bioprocessing Technology Institute, A*STAR
Senior Director of Process Development, Livzon Mabpharm, China
Vice President, Zhejiang Doer Biologics Co.
Wang Tong Ying
Chief Technical Officer, Hangzhou Jiuyuan Gene Engineering, China
Director of Cell Line Development, WuXi Biologics, China
Sai Ling Liu
Product Development Expert, Surfer Biotech, China
Dr Jun Yuan
R&D Director, Quacell Biotechnology Co. Ltd, China
Chief Executive Officer, Glycogene Biotherapeutics, China
Vice President of Manufacturing, Generon Beijing, China
Dr. Alvin Luk
Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc., China
President, I-Mab Biopharma, China
Still have a question?