The global market size for cell line development is expected to exceed USD 7.5 billion by 2024. Some key market drivers include the demand for cell therapies, growing oncology market, increasing demand for vaccines and monoclonal antibodies, and continued growth in the vaccine market.
Aimed at providing a commercial snapshot of new market opportunities, yet retaining its focus on scientific and technical best practice use cases, the 8th Annual Cell Line Development & Engineering Asia summit will continue to provide unique learning and sharing opportunities for the industry.
- Impact of the surging biologics and cell therapy market on cell line development
- Cell line market trends by source – mammalian and non-mammalian, and influencing factors
- Market outlook for cell lines across drug discovery, bioproduction, toxicity testing, and tissue engineering
- CAR-T cell development and manufacturing
- Growth prospects in the primary cell line and tissue engineering
- Use cases of 3D cell culture in primary cell lines
- The growing use of reagents and media, and technical best practice
- In-source or out-source cell line development
- Best practice to ensure clonality in new cell lines and legacy cell lines
- Procs and cons of generation sequencing (NGS) for proving the clonality of legacy production cell lines
- The use of synthetic biology to help understand success and failure in cell line development
- CRIPSR in cell line development
- Comparingculture methods – batch, fed–batch, and perfusion processes
- Tailoring cell line development programs for your project
With demonstrated success year on year, IBC’s BioPharma Development and Production Week in China enjoys unparalleled industry support. Known for generating knowledge, creating business opportunities, and bringing innovative ideas to the table, the BDP Week is now more impactful than ever with 5 high-level conferences, learning seminars, focused trade shows and business matching to boot.
Co located conferences
- 4th Annual Clinical Trials »
- 9th Annual BioManufacturing »
- 8th Annual Cell Line Development and Manufacturing »
- Cell and Gene Therapy – Trials, Manufacturing, Commercialisation »
- 10th Annual BioSimilars Asia »
The BDP Party!
When: Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 6.30pm
Where: Shanghai City Bistro, Level 1, Shanghai Marriott Parkview Hotel
Cost: CNY 350 / USD 50 net (inclusive of buffet dinner and free flow wine / beer)
- Registration is not limited to conference participants and we encourage all who are in the BDP industry to attend.
- Dinner will only proceed when we have reached 100 participants.
- Payment is only required when the dinner is confirmed.
- Participants list for the dinner will be made available online once the registration reaches 100 participants.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Senior Representative from Fosun Pharma*
CEO, Fosun Kite Biotech, China
Chief Executive Officer, ImmunoChina, China
CEO, Edigene, China
President and Chief Executive Officer, CARsgen Therapeutics, China
CEO, Adagene Pharma, China
President, Chief Medical Officer and Board Director, Adlai Nortye Biopharma, China
China Head/Vice-President, Terns Pharmaceutical, China
PhD, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics, China
CEO and Chief Scientist, Zensun, China
President & Chief Executive Officer, MicuRx Pharmaceuticals Inc., China
Head of Global Distribution, Solentim, UK
Scientist, Cell & Developability Sciences, Pharmaceutical Development & Manufacturing Sciences (PDMS), Janssen R&D, U.S.
Dr. John Yan
Applications Scientist, ProZyme, U.S.
James (Jianguo) Yang
Chief Executive Officer, Tayu Huaxia Biotech Medical Group, China
Dr. Carolanne Doherty
Marketing & Sales Manager, Valitacell, Ireland
Dr. Ben Borgo
Associate Director, Assays, Reagents, and Software, Berkeley Lights, U.S.
Dr. Jianwei Zhu
Chair Professor and Dean of School of Pharmacy, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU); Director of MOE Engineering Research Center of Cell Engineering and Antibody; President and Chief Executive Officer, Jecho Biopharmaceuticals, China
Dr. Steve Oh
Institute Scientist and Director, Stem Cell Bioprocessing, Bioprocessing Technology Institute, A*STAR, Singapore
Senior Scientist, LogicBio Therapeutics, U.S.
Senior Vice President, Process & Product Development, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics Co., Ltd. China
Senior Vice President and Head, CMC, Harbour BioMed, China
Vice President and Head, R&D, ABL Bio, Inc., South Korea
Dr. Qinghai Zhao
Vice President, Technical Development and Manufacturing, Forty-Seven Inc. USA
Director, Upstream Process Development, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc., China
Head of Cell Line Development, JHL Biotech, Taiwan
Dr. Dong-Yup Lee
Associate Professor, College of Engineering, Sung Kyun Kwan University (SKKU), South Korea
Dr. Senyon Choe (Teddy)
Professor, Biology, University of California San Diego (UCSD), U.S. and President and Director of Joint Center for Biosciences, South Korea
Dr. John E. Gil IV
Director, Head of Cell Line Generation, Shire HGT, U.S
Dr. Alvin Luk
Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc., China
Ward Director and Attending Physician at the Division of Hematology and Oncology, China Medical University Hospital, Taiwan
Dr Lin Shiwen
Vice President of Downstream Process Development, WuXi Biologics, China
Senior Investment Manager, Lilly Asia Ventures, China
Vice President, Lilly Asia Ventures, China
when & where
14 - 16 May 2019
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Parkview
333 Guang Zhong Road West, Jing’an District
Shanghai, 200072 China
Phone:+86 21 3669 8888
Fax:+86 21 3669 8668
Cartrina Wang 王洁琼 | Senior Sales Manager-EBC
T: 86 21 3669 8666 | M:13585605981
Still have a question?