Recent regulatory developments have invigorated China’s clinical trials industry. Greater flexibility to encourage innovation, the 60 day CDE timeline for Phase 3 trials, site accreditation process revamp, acceptance of foreign data towards new drug applications, are just some of the measures expected to generate renewed enthusiasm amongst foreign and local sponsors.
IBCs 4th Annual Clinical Trials conference is part of the 5th Biopharma Development and Production Week in China. It will address market opportunities, growth trends, process innovation, technology and digitization. The hottest developments in relation to CAR-T trials and the oncology market will get additional focus.
- Trends and growth opportunities in China’s trial activities in context to therapeutic areas, disease burden, and impact of top industry sponsors
- Interpreting and working with recent regulations
- Sponsor perspectives on market outlook and expectations from CROs
- The emergence of CDMOs and implications for the clinical trail industry
- Digitalization touch points in clinical trials
- AI in drug discovery and dealing with clinical data
- Process and technology innovations in the Oncology trial space
- CART-Trials, opportunities, requirements and best practice
- Biosimilar trails – innovation, new developments and future direction for this market
- Authorization procedures in various jurisdictions
- Working with standards for good clinical practices
- Reporting and disclosure requirements
- Informed consent obligations
- Insurance requirements
- Data protections issues
With demonstrated success year on year, IBCs BDP Week in China enjoys unparalleled industry support. Known for generating knowledge, creating business opportunities, and bringing innovative ideas to the table, the BDP Week is now more impactful than ever with 5 high level conferences, learning seminars, focused trade show and business matching to boot.
Co located conferences
- 4th Annual Clinical Trials »
- 9th Annual BioManufacturing »
- 8th Annual Cell Line Development and Manufacturing »
- Cell and Gene Therapy – Trials, Manufacturing, Commercialisation »
- 10th Annual BioSimilars Asia »
The BDP Party!
When: Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 6.30pm
Where: Shanghai City Bistro, Level 1, Shanghai Marriott Parkview Hotel
Cost: CNY 350 / USD 50 net (inclusive of buffet dinner and free flow wine / beer)
- Registration is not limited to conference participants and we encourage all who are in the BDP industry to attend.
- Dinner will only proceed when we have reached 100 participants.
- Payment is only required when the dinner is confirmed.
- Participants list for the dinner will be made available online once the registration reaches 100 participants.
- 2 Day Conference: CNY 6,500
- Group of 2 or more delegates: CNY 5,000
- Group of 4 or more delegates: CNY 4,500
- Pre Conference Workshop: CNY 1,000
- Gala Dinner: CNY 350
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Senior Representative from Fosun Pharma*
CEO, Fosun Kite Biotech, China
Chief Executive Officer, ImmunoChina, China
CEO, Edigene, China
President and Chief Executive Officer, CARsgen Therapeutics, China
CEO, Adagene Pharma, China
President, Chief Medical Officer and Board Director, Adlai Nortye Biopharma, China
China Head/Vice-President, Terns Pharmaceutical, China
PhD, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics, China
CEO and Chief Scientist, Zensun, China
President & Chief Executive Officer, MicuRx Pharmaceuticals Inc., China
Dr. Xin Zhang
Vice President of Global Clinical Operations and Affairs, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc., China
Chief Executive Officer, ImmunoChina, China
Chief Medical Officer, Oncology, Zai Laboratory, China
Medical School of Nanjing University, Clinical Cancer Institute of Nanjing University, China
Director, Clinical Affairs, SynAgile, Singapore
Head, Clinical Trials - Healthcare Services, National University Hospital Singapore, Singapore
Dr. Alvin Luk
Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc., China
Chen Chien Shing
Executive Director, Cancer Center, Shanghai Jiahui International Hospital and Clinics, China
Dr Jean-Louis Excler
Program Director, New Initiatives, International Vaccine Institute, Republic of Korea
James Cheng-Chung Wei
Professor, Institute of Medicine, Chief, Division of Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology, Director, Chinese Medicine Clinical Trial Center, Chung Shan Medical University Hospital, Taiwan
Chief Medical Officer, JHL Biotech, China
Ward Director and Attending Physician at the Division of Hematology and Oncology, China Medical University Hospital, Taiwan
Dr Lin Shiwen
Vice President of Downstream Process Development, WuXi Biologics, China
Dr. Senyon Choe (Teddy)
Professor, Biology, University of California San Diego (UCSD), U.S. and President and Director of Joint Center for Biosciences, South Korea
Senior Vice President, Process & Product Development, Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics Co., Ltd. China
Senior Investment Manager, Lilly Asia Ventures, China
Vice President, Lilly Asia Ventures, China
when & where
14 - 16 May 2019
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Parkview
333 Guang Zhong Road West, Jing’an District
Shanghai, 200072 China
Phone:+86 21 3669 8888
Fax:+86 21 3669 8668
Cartrina Wang 王洁琼 | Senior Sales Manager-EBC
T: 86 21 3669 8666 | M:13585605981
Still have a question?