Recent regulatory developments have invigorated China’s clinical trials industry. Greater flexibility to encourage innovation, the 60 day CDE timeline for Phase 3 trials, site accreditation process revamp, acceptance of foreign data towards new drug applications, are just some of the measures expected to generate renewed enthusiasm amongst foreign and local sponsors.
IBCs 4th Annual Clinical Trials conference is part of the 5th Biopharma Development and Production Week in China. It will address market opportunities, growth trends, process innovation, technology and digitization. The hottest developments in relation to CAR-T trials and the oncology market will get additional focus.
- Trends and growth opportunities in China’s trial activities in context to therapeutic areas, disease burden, and impact of top industry sponsors
- Interpreting and working with recent regulations
- Sponsor perspectives on market outlook and expectations from CROs
- The emergence of CDMOs and implications for the clinical trail industry
- Digitalization touch points in clinical trials
- AI in drug discovery and dealing with clinical data
- Process and technology innovations in the Oncology trial space
- CART-Trials, opportunities, requirements and best practice
- Biosimilar trails – innovation, new developments and future direction for this market
- Authorization procedures in various jurisdictions
- Working with standards for good clinical practices
- Reporting and disclosure requirements
- Informed consent obligations
- Insurance requirements
- Data protections issues
With demonstrated success year on year, IBCs BDP Week in China enjoys unparalleled industry support. Known for generating knowledge, creating business opportunities, and bringing innovative ideas to the table, the BDP Week is now more impactful than ever with 5 high level conferences, learning seminars, focused trade show and business matching to boot.
Co located conferences
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
when & where
14 - 16 May 2019
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Parkview
333 Guang Zhong Road West, Jing’an District
Shanghai, 200072 China
Phone:+86 21 3669 8888
Fax:+86 21 3669 8668
Cartrina Wang 王洁琼 | Senior Sales Manager-EBC
T: 86 21 3669 8666 | M:13585605981
Still have a question?