Asian economies continue to enjoy further growth; strong urbanisation and income growth set the solid foundation in real estate market. The region sees a healthy growth in rental income, surge in investment value and new project developments in Office, Retail, Logistics and Data Centers across the region.
Part of IBC Asia’s Asia Property Week, co-located with 2nd PropTech Asia Summit, the Commercial Real Estate Asia Summit brings commercial real estate market leaders, and industry stakeholders to center stage key strategic areas, exchange ideas, gain industry insights, build partnerships, and discover the latest trends shaping the industry.
- Key drivers and market outlook for Asia’s commercial real estate sector
- The commercial property outlooks on – Office and Retail, Industrial, Hospitality and Mixed-Use developments
- How to boost rate of return for retail space
- E-commerce and new warehousing requirements on “last mile logistics”
- Insights on investment and cash in – addressing the opportunities and trends in warehouse design, new retail space, etc.
- Singapore and ASEAN data centres outlook, design and build criteria
- Review Government initiatives across the region, e.g. Digital Free Trade Zone and Data Centre Park case studies
- Addressing continued BPO investment in the region
- Industry practices and strategies on regional developments across all asset classes
- Latest government policies and regulatory frameworks surrounding taxation, valuation and investment
- Regional governments new property market plans
- Emerging trends in co-spaces and mixed used developments, and what is getting attention from occupiers and investors
- Industry panels on investment strategies and opportunities outlook in Asia Pacific
- Innovation and collaboration opportunities in the commercial real estate sharing economy
Co located events
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?