The Asia Pacific cyber insurance market is on the rise and projected to be $1bn in premiums by 2025. Technologies surrounding are developing at the quickest possible pace. With the stronger growth comes with tighter regulatory reviews on risks policies and loss, cyber insurance premiums, underwriting cyber products and security strategies are the prominent commercial issues that can’t afford to go easy with.
Part of the Asia Insurance Week, IBC’s Cyber Insurance APAC 2019 will bring to fore cutting-edge technology solutions and product leaders to address; cyber risk mitigation, premium pricing, underwriting strategy, operational approach to enter cyber insurance market in Asia. With a focus on product development and pricing cases, and practicalities of deploying technology that will impact on security and mitigating associated risks, a unique platform for industry that not to be missed.
- Asia Pacific cyber insurance product development trends and pricing
- Regulators’ views on cyber insurance and protection measures
- Regional regulatory regimes and country case studies
- Cyber insurance product innovations, pricing and premium outlook
- Market entry strategies
- Launching innovative cyber insurance products
- Cyber risk resiliency and enhancing cyber risk management
- Chief Risk Officers’ perspectives on prevention and preparedness for cyber risks
- Compliance, security and data privacy management
- Outlining emerging risk trends and preparing for future
- Technology advances and showcases
- Reactive approach on response strategies
- Complexity of risk management and evolving threats
- Managing data breaches, phishing attempts and ransomware attacks
- Underwriting Cyber Insurance – What will and what will not be covered
- 3 Co-Located Conferences
- 60+ Speakers, 40+ Market-facing sessions, and 200+ Insurance market leaders
- Pick-and-choose your sessions and network across all three events
- Regional updates on policy, projects and partnership opportunities
- Online Business Partnering tool to facilitate business networks
Agenda & Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?