The digital health market is expected to reach $379 billion by 2024. From robotics, smart hospitals, medical record data analysis, decision-making optimization, predictive programs, seamless operations process continue to be unlocked by technology innovations to ultimately improve patient outcomes.
3rd Digital Healthcare is part of the 6th Asia Healthcare Week, an event highlighting practical implementation strategies on Artificial Intelligence applications and patient-centric technology innovations will bring to fore cutting-edge solutions for the regional hospitals. With a focus on AI use cases, and addressing the practicalities of investment, funding, technology, impact on medical practitioners and patient outcomes, this is a unique platform for industry.
- Understanding the drivers for growth in healthcare technologies
- Patient engagement technologies and their use in healthcare establishments
- AI application trends in healthcare
- Government and industry initiatives, and investment outlook for digitalisation
- Improving Administrative workflow assistance
- Managing medical records and data analysis
- Applying robotics solutions in your establishment
- Implementing Virtual/Robotic Nursing Assistants
- Robotic Assisted Surgery – technical, medical and commercial issues
- Machine learning applications for computer assisted physician documentation
- Predictive analytics in hospital command centers
- Riding the evolution in digitalisation of medical devices
- Data management and privacy best practice
- Evaluating the risk of machine errors and reduced human oversight
- Regional case studies on digital health projects
- Bottom line – how AI pays for itself
Demonstrating continued success year on year, IBC’s Asia Healthcare Week comes back bigger, better and rejuvenated with even more value add. 5 co located conferences will bring together the entire healthcare eco system over an action-packed week of site tours, networking receptions, high level conferenced and industry partnering opportunities.
Co located events
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?