As the healthcare sector expands, the consumer of today is more informed, has access to more data, and is spoilt for choice. Opportunities though are being created for the entire ecosystem. The time is ripe for health insurers to capitalize on a growing market through product innovation, redefining customer engagement, adopting digitalisation and collaborating with providers, payers and insurtech to redefine business models.
Insurers are in pole position to add value through new and customised products, improved accessibility and innovative pricing and claims management through emerging predictive analytics. Innovation, digitalisation and customer centricity are the new mantra. Hear about it all at the 13th Health Insurance Summit, which will bring to the table C suite speakers from the region to share strategies, use cases, and the outlook.
- Pricing and Product innovation models for the Asian market
- Provider competition and strategies for customer retention
- Growth markets and strategies to capitalize on them
- Regional update on health insurance market, policy gaps and opportunities
- Updates from the Philippines Universal Healthcare Bill
- Integrated Shield Plans in Singapore – How payers, health insurers, pharma companies and government agencies are adjusting
- The trajectory for premiums, and influencing factors
- Digital transformation – what’s in store?
- The integration of wearables and insurance
- Investigating applications of blockchain in health insurance
- Robotic Process Automation and AI in business operations
- Healthcare APIs impact in data flow between providers, patients and insurers
- Managing risk and fraud though predictive analytics
- Collaborating with InsurTech firms for innovation
Demonstrating continued success year on year, IBC’s Asia Healthcare Week comes back bigger, better and rejuvenated with even more value add. 5 co located conferences will bring together the entire healthcare eco system over an action-packed week of site tours, networking receptions, high level conferenced and industry partnering opportunities.
Co located events
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?