Demand for healthcare facilities is on the upswing, and ongoing investor interest exemplifies the expansion taking place. Every aspect of healthcare though is undergoing change – digital disruption, costs, ageing population, patient expectations, and of course competition. Healthcare establishments are moving fast to adopt future trends, and put in place modern, tech enabled and patient centric facilities to stay ahead of the curve.
IBC’s 6th Healthcare Facilities is back with an incredible array of new programme ideas to help industry better grasp the innovation happening around us. Part of the 5th Asia Healthcare Week, the event will bring to market fresh concepts in design, planning and operations of facilities, CAPEX and OPEX considerations, and how patient outcomes can be improved.
- Smart hospitals and smart care – the collaboration between architecture, healthcare and digitalisation
- Case studies in smart heathcare facilities
- New concepts and modernization of the emergency department to allow for faster turnarounds
- Implementing open nursing stations for better patient service and control
- Using virtual reality for hospital design
- Innovation in design and space for infection control
- The trend in micro hospitals, and design, planning and operating considerations
- The increase in telemedicine, and incorporating its impact on hospital design
- Using data and insights for location decisions akin to the retail industry
- Overcrowding prevention with scalable room designs
- Centralising facilities management for consistent service delivery
- Emerging concepts in safety for healthcare facilities
- Reworking IT infrastructure to manage increasing networking complexity
Demonstrating continued success year on year, IBC’s Asia Healthcare Week comes back bigger, better and rejuvenated with even more value add. 5 co located conferences will bring together the entire healthcare eco system over an action-packed week of site tours, networking receptions, high level conferenced and industry partnering opportunities.
Co located events
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?