Growth scenarios in the healthcare sector are well documented, and consequently are driving massive demand not only for medical practitioners but also professionals, managers, executives, and technicians (PMETs). A competitive market, where HR demand is outstripping supply, is seeing a range of government initiatives and innovative corporate approaches to attract and retain people in the sector.
Part of the 5th Asia Healthcare Week, Healthcare HRConnect is a unique platform that will allow top HR decision makers to rub shoulders with senior management from various healthcare segments in the region. Networking aside, the event will feature out of the box sessions on HR transformation, analytics, innovation and feature best practice from leading minds.
- Healthcare services demand projections, and implications for manpower
- Segmenting manpower requirements for the longer term
- Sourcing and recruiting – going beyond the norm
- Government initiatives and roadmaps for attracting and incentivising talent into the sector
- Responding to immediate and short-term workforce shortages
- Recruitment and retention strategies in a global market
- Keeping up with compliance regulations for medical staff
- Effective payroll systems for managing multiple rates of pay
- Digitalisation of healthcare services and flow on effect for skill sets in the future
- Transforming the healthcare workforce to adapt to new technology, process disruption, and changing service delivery models
- From traditional to agile – recasting the HR function to combat disruptive
- AI and the HR department
Demonstrating continued success year on year, IBC’s Asia Healthcare Week comes back bigger, better and rejuvenated with even more value add. 5 co located conferences will bring together the entire healthcare eco system over an action-packed week of site tours, networking receptions, high level conferenced and industry partnering opportunities.
Co located events
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?