A burgeoning health sector is attracting investors in droves. The sector though is complex, and be it hospitals, eldercare establishments, diagnostics, or medical devices, each segment has different drivers. Consequently, investment requires many variables to contend with.
Part of the 5th Asia Healthcare Week, IBCs Healthcare Investment Conference is the only such event in the region with a partnering focus. In attendance will be VCs, Private Equity, Funds, Institutional Investors, Government and Private sector players seeking investment, or also looking to invest. Backed with market insights, strategies, lender views, and country specific opportunities across the various healthcare segments, this is a one of its kind forum.
- Global and regional trends in healthcare investment
- IRR trends in context to healthcare segments
- Investor appraisal on sector potential and opportunities in the medium to long term
- The metrics of investing in facilities – EBITDA per bed, capacity rates and overall utilization
- Medical cost and loss ratios
- The prevalent trends driving investment in elder care
- A close look at the Medical device and Dx/Tools sector
- Disease burdens and implication for new investment
- Investigating investment opportunities in AI technologies for healthcare
- Valuation and due diligence requirements unique to specific countries
- Capital raising strategies
- Healthcare IPO and M&A market trends
Demonstrating continued success year on year, IBC’s Asia Healthcare Week comes back bigger, better and rejuvenated with even more value add. 5 co located conferences will bring together the entire healthcare eco system over an action-packed week of site tours, networking receptions, high level conferenced and industry partnering opportunities.
Co located events
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?