Indonesia’s coal demand is surging in many parts of Asia, production reached 528 million tons in 2018, 14.5% increase from 2017. The market has great consensus on the coal market outlook. Government is creating opportunities to meet domestic and international demand and be price competitive.
Join leading coal producers and traders as they share market updates, their thought leadership on productions, export, quality, logistics, technicality and operation management. In addition listen to the policy makers’ latest regulations and its market implications.
Part of Asia’s largest international mining equipment and exhibition, Mining Indonesia – 19th International Mining and Minerals Recovery Exhibition is the largest Mining and Minerals Trade Show in Asia with 16,000 attendees from 29 countries. You will meet all the key market players across the mining industry at this not to be missed conference exhibition.
- Indonesia coal markets update – production, export, shipping and pricing
- Regulators perspectives on mining laws
- Key investment risks for coal mining
- Export revenue repatriation on mining products and what it means for the industry
- Mining operations – quality, cost management, equipment and technology
- Coal price benchmark (HBA) – price outlook for short and longer terms
- Coal mining companies’ project show case by regions
- Domestic market obligation (DMO) and coal prices
- Indonesian coal buyers’ outlook
- Dry bulk shipping rates and logistics markets
- Coal mining financing
- Use of clean coal technologies
- Network with 16,000 attendees from 29 countries
- Indonesia’s most targeted mining conference
- Co-Located with Asia’s largest Mining and Mineral trade show
- Pick-and-choose your sessions and network across all three events
- Gain updates on policy, projects and partnership opportunities in Indonesia
- Online Business Partnering tool to facilitate business networks
Still have a question?