The Asia Pacific insurance market has extraordinary growth prospects. This growth, coupled with new developments in technology, entry of new players in the eco system and ongoing refinement to regulatory structures are driving unprecedent change in compliance.
There is a pressing need to review current regulatory and supervision standards, capital solvency, product design and underwriting along with marketing, sales and distribution aspects of the insurance value chain, to name a few.
Part of Asia Insurance Week, the Insurance Regulatory and Supervision Conference will provide a platform that enables a dialogue between international regulatory and supervisory leaders with industry stakeholders.
- Market updates on Insurance regulation and supervision in Asia
- Regional regulatory regimes and country case studies
- Insurance corporate governance
- Technology transformation and governing laws and supervisions
- New product launch, licensing and pricing approvals
- Retail, marketing and distribution compliance
- Financial reporting and accounting transparency
- Capital adequacy, solvency and crisis protection
- Personal data management regulations
- Digital technology and surrounding laws
- Cyber security, data privacy from regulatory perspectives
- Legal implications on risk and compliance
- Improving consumer protection standards
- Use of RegTech
Agenda & Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?