The very first InsurTech Elevate Asia was a resounding success; with continued advancements in technology driving developments across industries, IBC presents its next iteration of InsurTech Elevate Asia. Designed to bring together leaders, investors, startups and industry stakeholders to meet, network and discuss latest trends in insurance industry digital transformation in Asia.
Asia’s insurance market has delivered stronger growth on the global front and insurers in the region are experimenting widely and boldly to capture market opportunities and drive transformation in the industry. Technology-led disruption is set to continue over both the short-term and long-term.
Part of the Asia Insurance Week, the conference will examine the latest advances in InsurTech and how the industry has evolved to meet the needs of an increasingly digital economy.
- Case studies and leading industry dialogues from thought leaders across insurers in Asia
- Strategies and evaluation of initiatives across digital transformation, product innovation and effective InsurTech collaborations
- Project financing and investments
- Exclusive regulatory perspectives from regional governments on fostering InsurTech innovation and the rise of AI and analytics
- Emerging developments in the uptake of insurance technology and key priorities for industry
- Use cases for end-to-end value chain transformation, including distribution, underwriting and pricing, claims, and digital ecosystem approaches
“Great representation from different facets of FinTech. Yes, will recommend attending next year.”
– Head of Risk & Compliance, Aviva
“Very insightful. Great speakers and domain of subject matters expertise. Great case studies and very good interactive model.”
– Chief Information Security Officer, Acko
“Well-balanced topics, love the fact we have insurers and regulators to present.”
– VP Asia IT, MetLife
“Great event, presentations were all focused on innovation which is perfect.”
– Data Innovation Director, Firemark Lab, IAG
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Chief Economist – Asia, Swiss Re, Director, Swiss Re Institute, Hong Kong
Global Head of Artificial Intelligence, Prudential plc, United Kingdom
Group Chief Officer, New Business Models and Chief Executive Officer, FWD Insurance, Singapore
Chief Executive Officer, Life Insurance, AXA Affin Insurance, Malaysia
Vice President, Legal and Compliance, Swiss Re, Singapore
President, Insurance Technology Group, Fosun Group, China
Dr. Patrick Chin
Head of Digital, Asia, SOMPO Holdings, Singapore
Vice-President Asia-Pacific, dacadoo APAC, Australia
Head of Innovative Technologies, AIA, Hong Kong
Head of Digital Transformation, Income, Singapore
Chief Innovation Officer, Sun Life Financial, Hong Kong
Chief Operating Officer, ZhongAn Insurance and President, ZhongAn International, China
Executive Vice President and Head of Operations and Customer Experience, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, India
Chief Information & Digital Officer, Prudential, Singapore
Chief Innovation Officer, Insular Life Assurance Company, Philippines
SVP, Head of Solaria Labs, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Singapore
Head of Fuchsia Innovation Centre, Muang Thai Life Assurance, Thailand
João André Neiva
Head of Innovation, Asia-Pacific, Zurich Insurance, Hong Kong
Head of Innovation Center, FWD Insurance, Singapore
Senior Representative from LumenLab, Singapore
Still have a question?