The very first InsurTech Elevate Asia was a resounding success; with continued advancements in technology driving developments across industries, IBC presents its next iteration of InsurTech Elevate Asia. Designed to bring together leaders, investors, startups and industry stakeholders to meet, network and discuss latest trends in insurance industry digital transformation in Asia.
Asia’s insurance market has delivered stronger growth on the global front and insurers in the region are experimenting widely and boldly to capture market opportunities and drive transformation in the industry. Technology-led disruption is set to continue over both the short-term and long-term.
Part of the Asia Insurance Week, the conference will examine the latest advances in InsurTech and how the industry has evolved to meet the needs of an increasingly digital economy.
- Case studies and leading industry dialogues from thought leaders across insurers in Asia
- Strategies and evaluation of initiatives across digital transformation, product innovation and effective InsurTech collaborations
- Project financing and investments
- Exclusive regulatory perspectives from regional governments on fostering InsurTech innovation and the rise of AI and analytics
- Emerging developments in the uptake of insurance technology and key priorities for industry
- Use cases for end-to-end value chain transformation, including distribution, underwriting and pricing, claims, and digital ecosystem approaches
“Great representation from different facets of FinTech. Yes, will recommend attending next year.”
– Head of Risk & Compliance, Aviva
“Very insightful. Great speakers and domain of subject matters expertise. Great case studies and very good interactive model.”
– Chief Information Security Officer, Acko
“Well-balanced topics, love the fact we have insurers and regulators to present.”
– VP Asia IT, MetLife
“Great event, presentations were all focused on innovation which is perfect.”
– Data Innovation Director, Firemark Lab, IAG
Agenda & Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?