Rapid growth in Asian economies, massive investments by Western businesses, substantial growth by highly paid and skilled expats market scenarios have resulted the overall surge in demand for international schools. The market has leaped from expat driven sector to the increasing number of local students to attend; market size in Asia is getting bigger and the number of schools are opening at accelerated speed.
IBC’s 4th International Schools APAC 2019 is tailored to the key commercial issues in the region. The event will put a spotlight on regulation changes in the ASEAN, growth and expansions, permits, license to operate, commercial business models, delivering quality education and developing leadership through carefully thought through regional case studies. The event will provide a platform for discussions and networking opportunities with industry leaders in the market.
- Asia’s ONLY conference on center staging commercial opportunities in the region
- With a strong regional focus on international and private schools
- Uncover the investment landscape in Asia Pacific
- Gain country-specific regulatory updates, licensing, registration and commercial case studies
- Highlighting local challenges, land acquisition procedures, priorities and challenges
- Digital technology and trends focus
- Innovation strategies for better teaching outcome and results
- Identifying emerging market with growth areas in the industry
- Putting a focus on partnerships, M&A trends – financing, collaboration models
- Understanding and quantifying the demand and market driver for international schools
- Meet and network with top schools and decision makers across the region
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?