The number of international schools in Asia is multiplying at a rapid pace. With rising incomes, greater mobility and a steady growth in demand for quality education choices, we’re looking at the burgeoning potential the region holds for international education. Thailand alone exceeded 200 operating international schools in South East Asia and more in the pipeline for expansion to accommodate surging local demand. In the last four years, Eastern Asia has experienced an average annual student enrolment growth rate of 7.4%, increasing from 452,400 students to 600,900. South-Eastern Asia has seen a 5.7% average growth rate, from 394,100 students in 2015 to 492,300 this year, ISC Research.
The very successful 2nd Annual International Schools APAC Conference returns to Bangkok, Thailand on 23 – 25 March 2020. This is Asia’s ONLY conference at the center stage of commercial opportunities in international education – addressing key trends and imminent issues facing the sector; and what it takes to stay on top of growing competition, managing increasing costs and a demanding business environment in international education.
- Investment trends and market projections for regional schools
- Integrating international schools in mixed-use developments
- Financial sustainability and stability of business models amidst growing competition
- Fund raising, investment, and capital and operational partnership
- Market entry and growth strategies in the Asia-Pacific region
- Regulatory updates and keeping up with the rapid expansion of schools
- EduTechand other digital transformation trends
- Innovative learning pathways and value-added delivery
- Emerging business models and revenue streams for schools
- Effective marketing and communications strategies to expand students’ enrolment
- Pricing structures and accessibility of international education
- Coping with the talent crunch and retention of teachers
- Recruitment and retention strategies, and exploring better aligned perks for the teachers
- Meet and network with top schools and decision-makers across the region
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
+65 6508 2470
What Attendees Said in 2019!
“I have truly enjoyed the conference. It was a great opportunity to network, but more importantly hear from industry experts and get inspired again about what we do”
Ja Wuttithamrong, Director of Community Advancement, Daystar Academy
“Well organized, good speakers who were clearly well-informed about developments across the region”
Andy Homden, CEO, Consilium Education
“An excellent event, with high quality speakers and relevant content. – Highly Recommended”
Hannah Helliar, Partnerships Manager, St Mary’s Cambridge
“I was very pleased with this conference. I have been to several other education conferences and this was by far the most well-run and interesting one I have attended. They were able to secure very experienced heads of schools as speakers which was great”
Michael John Novielli, Co-Founder, Due West Education
“Very interesting! The most eclectic group!”
John McGrath, Head of School, TCIS
“Excellent networking with regional contacts from a range of backgrounds”
Alan Stevens, Master, Marlborough College Malaysia
“Interesting market insights and very good networking among high level school owners and educators”
Pattarin Wirojchoochut, Education Manager, Australian Embassy Bangkok
Still have a question?
Thian Si Ying
+65 6508 2470
Media & Association Partnership Opportunities
Tang Pei Ying
+65 6508 2416