As the Chinese population strives for bilingual and westernised education, the international and private school market is booming. The local industry generates close to $4bn in annual tuition fees income, reports ISC Research. The market though is grappling with untapped opportunities in some regions, and saturation in the others.
IBC Asia’s 4th International Schools China once again returns to address the challenges confronting a fragmented market, growth and innovation opportunities, and most importantly, showcasing strategies for enhancing student outcomes.
- The ONLY such conference with a focus on international and private schools
- 3rd successive year with demonstrated success and proven industry support
- Executive Leadership Roundtable on school strategy, innovation and growth
- Students’ Interview – what makes for a differentiated learning experience
- School case studies on growth strategies, going digital, and innovation in teaching
Agenda & Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?