China’s international schools market is vibrant, has great vitality and unbounded potential. Private education market is predicted to grow to RMB 3.3 trillion by 2020. Several international and private schools’ investments are pouring into China; a number of new British schools are expected to double in 2019.
IBC Asia’s 5th International Schools China returns to address capitalising on growth prospects, tackling challenges, creating opportunities, school investment trends, tailoring commercial models, designing competitive fees structure, facilities expansion, and quality assurances for excellent student outcomes.
- China’s ONLY commercially focussed international schools conference
- Spotlighting China’s key regions growth and new school investments
- 4th successive year with demonstrated success
- School case studies on bilingual education, branding and marketing strategies, universities enrolment and co-leadership model
- Schools leadership panel on growth strategy, government regulations and leadership development
Key Discussions Include:
- Government plans, policies and regulation for private education and taxation
- Interpreting the details & the new regulations for private schools in China
- New investment developments in key regions of China and analysing the growth
- Branding and marketing strategies in China
- Building up and managing school’s brand in China to be competitive and sustainable
- Teachers recruitment in spotlight – Costs, retention and staffing
- Bilingual teachers training programme
- Recruitment of high quality experienced Chinese National teachers in 2nd and 3rd tier cities
- Expatriate and local market outlook
- Leadership development in China – Addressing international and local talents
- Chinese vs. international curriculum – How to win in China
- Better budgeting in China – Marketing, finance, expansion and tax
- Succeeding in oversaturated international schools market in China
- Technology trends in schools
- Education quality assurances in spotlight
What Attendees Have Said in 2018!
“Very good event with great speakers on a range of topical issues. I’ll definitely recommend the event.”
– Emmanuel N Barihalomen, Associate Principal of Teaching & Learning, Head of IB DP, ULink College of Shanghai, China
“Very much enjoyed the content, networking and organisation of the event”
– Anthony Millward, Foreign Principal, Zibo Topworth International Education Exchange Limitted Company
“Yes, would recommend attending, would attend myself”
– Douglas K. Prescott, Head of schools/Superintendent, Canadian International School of Beijing
“Reinforced the insights of the Chinese market”
– Peter Baker, Director of Education, KINDERWORLD VIETNAM
2 Day Conference
- Early Bird Rate: CNY 8,170
- Normal Rate: CNY 9,540
Pre Conference Workshop: CNY 2,395
Agenda & Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?