The 5th Biennial LNG Bunkering 2019 conference is back during the most important time when industry is transitioning to IMO 2020. Major ports globally are strengthening their LNG bunkering facilities and firming up collaborative agreements, as a result of which the market is expected to exceed $12 billion by 2024.
With a proven track record of bring together top decision makers; the conference will focus on shipowners’ operational and commercial views on LNG bunkering, infrastructure investments, port Authorities views, technical showcases, LNG fuel demand-supply by region and country showcases.
- LNG supply and price projections
- The role of LNG as fuel beyond 2020
- Regional and Global update on LNG Bunkering projects
- Regulator view on incentive mechanisms and funding for LNG bunkering projects
- Vessel orderbook for LNG powered ships and delivery timelines
- Progress on Standards and regulation
- Ship owner view on mitigating investment risk for LNG fueled vessels
- Small scale LNG bunkering and project development
- Partnership models for kick starting an LNG Bunkering project
- Crew training, operations and risk management
- Case studies on successful LNG bunkering investments
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?
+65 6508 2471