The 5th Biennial LNG Bunkering 2019 conference is back during the most important time when industry is transitioning to IMO 2020. Major ports globally are strengthening their LNG bunkering facilities and firming up collaborative agreements, as a result of which the market is expected to exceed $12 billion by 2024.
With a proven track record of bring together top decision makers; the conference will focus on shipowners’ operational and commercial views on LNG bunkering, infrastructure investments, port Authorities views, technical showcases, LNG fuel demand-supply by region and countries showcases.
- Global trade and shipping markets
- Shipowners perspectives on IMO2020 and LNG fuel options
- LNG fueled vessels market outlook and current orderbook
- Global LNG ports roundtable on standards, procedures and infrastructure
- Suppliers’ market projections
- LNG supply and bunkering outlook
- Traders’ perspectives on LNG pricing, volume and markets
- Digitalisation and technology in LNG bunkering
- LNG pricing trends and market outlook
- Key markets outlook on LNG bunkering
- Technical and operations case studies on LNG bunkering
- LNG contracting and procurement
- International LNG bunkering standards update
- Financing for LNG fueled ships and infrastructure development
Still have a question?
+65 6508 2471