The transformative impact of digitalisation in marine has been swift. Having demonstrated their benefits with a range of applications in ports, shipping and freight logistics, solutions for marine in AI, Blockchain, IoT, and Big Data have arrived with a bang.
Investment decisions still remain tricky though, as varying technologies compete with each other. With a focus on use cases and global industry examples, the Maritime Technology and Digitalisation Summit will bring together an international conclave of ship owners, managers, ports, and technology vendors to allow for information exchange and partnering opportunities.
- Global trade politics, and implications for shipping
- Belt and Road updates and a forecast on shipping trade implications
- Global trends in marine digitalisation investment and technologies
- AI and IoT use case and implementation in ports and shipping
- A roadmap for Blockchain implementation
- Smart ship solutions dominating the landscape
- Big data applications in ship efficiency, condition monitoring and safety
- Digital ship management
- IoT and smart sensor deployment for connected ports
- Digitalising cargo handling
- Port operators perspective on investment and digital solutions being considered
- Kick starting your digital transformation strategy
- Investment and ROI considerations
- Cyber security strategies
Part of China Shipping Week
Trade wars, Digitalisation, Sulphur 2020 and longer term GHG regulations are combining to create a varied mix of disruptive market forces in Shipping. The China Shipping Week will bring together the most pressing issues to market, for industry to debate, and capitalise on.
Co Located events
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?