Asia’s pharma markets are extremely complex with each country governed by very different healthcare policies, reimbursement schemes, unique pricing, with large risks involved in entering the market, particularly with high priced, specialty drugs/therapeutics. Once way is to overcome this is to out-license, which cuts risks but can also decrease profits. There is also no guarantee that this will lead to success.
2nd Annual Pharma Market Access Asia 2018 brings pharma and industry together to navigate the complex environments and lessons learnt from successfully and profitable market entries for orphan drugs, high priced therapeutics, generics, biosimilars and more.
“Excellent event! Looking at multiple perspective from patients, policy maker, prescriber, provider, and payers. Well done to the producer and organizing team!”
Sebastien Boisseau, Market Access Director, Mundipharma
Snapshot of 2018 Attendee List:
- Country Case Studies – On market access by Pharma companies
- Growth Markets and Strategy Spotlight for Biosimilars, Generics, Orphan drugs, etc
- Pricing and Reimbursement – Strategies for improving market access
- Leveraging HEOR and RWE – In support of Market Access
- Out Licensing and Partnerships – For successful collaboration models
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?