Asia’s pharmaceutical industry is on the rise with an expected increase in new product launches. Innovative pricing strategy is essential for product launch, together with strong evidence through RWE and HEOR analytics from early stage, intricacies of contracting, robust pricing mechanisms, and reimbursement models, which are some other challenges impacting the effectiveness of market access.
This 3rd Annual Pricing and Market Access conference will be filled with case studies, industry interpretation of regulations and how to work with them, and strategic insights to help participants succeed in achieving the best market penetration initiatives.
“Excellent event! Looking at multiple perspective from patients, policy maker, prescriber, provider, and payers. Well done to the producer and organizing team!”
– Sebastien Boisseau, Market Access Director, Mundipharma
- Adapting to the changing requirements of market access
- Regional regulatory trends for impacting market penetration
- Digital disruption and impact on RWE, HEOR and market access
- Pricing and Access strategies for branded generics
- Capturing the growth in Asia’s Oncology marketthrough effective pricing and market access approaches
- Challenges and opportunities for key segments e.g. biosimilars, vaccines, anti-infectives
- Value Based Contracting and Risk Share Agreements, and effectiveness of value-based pricing models
- Evaluating out of the box approaches by pharma to fund access to its own medicines
- The use of RWE in drug development and regulatory decision making vs. the use for drug pricing and reimbursement
- Early access environment and early access data
- Pricing and reimbursement models in ASEAN
- Pharma – Insurance partnerships and developments in co pay / co insurance
- Regional regulatory roadmap on reimbursement
- Comparison of RWE across regulatory bodies
With 4 co-located events across the Pharma value chain and the ONLY event of its kind, PharmaCon Asia will bring to you the full spectrum of the drug development and commercialisation value chain.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?