The 11thAnnual Pharma Regulatory Affairs Asia is the leading platform for regulatory experts, to be updated with latest country updates and strategies to navigate the complex and ever changing regulations in the region. With a 10-year track record, IBC Asia brings to market the latest developments and key insights from decision makers.
Part of the 5th Annual PharmaCon Asia, meet and network with industry leaders and implementers, and get up-to-speed on the latest insights and case studies in pharma across 4 co-located events.
“The event was beneficial in understanding new therapy areas and challenges which are beyond generic pharmaceuticals.”
– Rakesh Chaurasia, Advisor, Strategic International Regulatory Affairs, PT Dexa Medica
Snapshot of 2018 Attendee List:
- Updates on the regulatory harmonization efforts in Asia for pharmaceutical drugs
- Country-specific regulatory updates on the latest guidelines and initiatives
- Global eCTD transition and acceleration in emerging markets and China
- Use of AI in pharmaceutical regulatory operations
- Enhancing launch excellence and cross-functional connections for better regulatory outcomes
- Post-marketing surveillance requirements – best practices for compliance in managing post-approval changes, clinical research, safety
- Global and regional outlook on drug e-labelling initiatives
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?