With a 9-year track record of successfully bringing to market the latest developments and insights from decision makers, the Pharma Regulatory Affairs Summit remains the only such conference in Asia. Part of the PharmaCon suite of events, the conference affords you the opportunity of getting hot of the press information and networking across various pharma industry segments.
“Met regulatory affairs from various companies across Asia and exchanged information regarding issues we have faced in registering the product.”
Astuti Kurniati, Associate Principal Regulatory Specialist, PT Dexa Medical
- Regional Government updates on initiatives, reducing backlogs, new guidelines
- Drug approval bottlenecks – And how to work with regulators to optimise timelines
- Pharmacovigilance Regulations – REMS vs RMP, PSUR Submissions, and other updates
- Product Registration, Submission & Approval – Masterclass focusing on the region
- Supply Chain, Labelling and Distribution – Standards and compliance strategies required
Agenda & Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?