The 11thAnnual Pharma Regulatory Affairs Summit is the leading platform for regulatory experts, to be updated with latest country updates and strategies to navigate the complex and ever changing regulations in the region. With a 10-year track record, IBC Asia brings to market the latest developments and key insights from decision makers.
Part of the 5th Annual PharmaCon Asia, meet and network with industry leaders and implementers, and get up-to-speed on the latest insights and case studies in pharma across 4 co-located events.
“The event was beneficial in understanding new therapy areas and challenges which are beyond generic pharmaceuticals.”
– Rakesh Chaurasia, Advisor, Strategic International Regulatory Affairs, PT Dexa Medica
- Regional governments updates
- Country-specific regulatory updates on the latest guidelines and initiatives
- eCTD, Regulatory Information Management (RIM) and ISO Identification of Medicinal Products (IDMP) practicalities
- Pharma outsourcing markets and their specific regulatory requirements
- Case studies from successful fast-tracking approvals
- Updates on the regulatory harmonisation efforts in Asia for pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices
- Post-marketing surveillance requirements
- Best practices for data reliability, privacy and documentation
- Comprehensive regulatory affairs issues from R&D to marketing
Agenda & Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?