Decentralised and digitalised enery systems are leading to new market participants, new value creating opportunities, additional revenue generation options, and efficient business processes, and models. The push for digitalisation in power utilities is poised to have a profound impact on fossil as well as renewable power sectors. The impact stretches across power project development, generation, transmission, grid management, distribution and the end consumer.
Designed for all sectors of power generation and distribution, the inaugural Smart Energy Summit will bring to market unrivalled learning and networking opportunities. Case studies, emerging technologies and applications, the business case, ROI, operational challenges – every aspect of power sector digitalisation will be showcased to create a unique platform for the industry.
1+1 Super Saver for a limited time only!
Register 1 delegate and the second comes free. Limited seats, subject to organiser’s terms and approval.
- Digital transformation trends in power generation and distribution
- Mapping the digitalisation value add for power utilities
- Intelligent integration, efficient distribution and optimal consumption – an end to end digitalisation case study
- Digital solutions for power generation and energy management
- AI and IoT applications and case studies
- Blockchain applications in the power sector
- Smart grid developments, technologies and impact
- Improving distribution reliability through grid digitalisation
- Enabling Peer to Peer energy trading
- Automation, Robotics and asset management
- Synergies with telcos, and partnerships arising
- Collaboration models with technology providers
- New approaches to customer engagement
- Technology selection, investment and implementation considerations
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?