Decentralised and digitalised energy systems are leading to new market participants, new value creation opportunities, additional revenue generation options, efficient business processes, and models. The push for digitalisation in power utilities is poised to have a profound impact on fossil as well as renewable power sectors. The impact stretches across power project development, generation, transmission, grid management, distribution and the end consumer.
Designed for all sectors of power generation and distribution, the inaugural Smart Energy Summit will bring to market unrivaled learning and networking opportunities. Case studies, emerging technologies and applications, the business case, ROI, operational challenges – every aspect of power sector digitisation will be showcased to create a unique platform for the industry.
1+1 Super Saver for a limited time only!
Register 1 delegate and the second comes free. Limited seats, subject to organiser’s terms and approval.
- Digital transformation trends in power generation and distribution
- Mapping the digitalisation value add for power utilities
- Intelligent integration, efficient distribution and optimal consumption – an end to end digitalisation case study
- Digital solutions for power generation and energy management
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), IoT applications and case studies
- Blockchain applications in the power sector
- Smart grid developments, technologies and impact
- Improving distribution reliability through grid digitalisation
- Enabling Peer to Peer energy trading
- Automation, Robotics and asset management
- Synergies with telcos, and partnerships arising
- Collaboration models with technology providers
- New approaches to customer engagement
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
CEO and Founder, Greenbyte, Sweden
Chief Operating Officer CLP Group, Hong Kong
Vice President and Head of International Business and Technology, Renew Power, India
Executive Director, UPC Renewables, Indonesia
Head of Mainstream Renewable Capital – Asia Pacific, Mainstream Renewable Capital, Singapore
Advisor to CEO and Project Director, Digital Energy, BCPG Limited, Thailand
Director, ENGIE Lab, Singapore
Head of Grid Transformation, Western Power, Australia
Adolfo Dindo Abueg
Co-Head Project Finance, Asia Pacific Korea Development Bank
Manager – Distribution Network Development, DEWA, UAE
Deputy Programme Director, Energy Research Institute, Singapore
SmartGrid Cyber Security Expert, Advanced Digital Sciences Centre, Singapore
Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, Electrify, Singapore
Head of SCADA Software Dept, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, Thailand
Ho Howe Tian
Director of Industrial Solutions Envision Digital (Asia Pacific), Singapore
Innovation Advisor, Korea Midland Power Co, Korea
Founder and Chief Executive Officer, LYS Energy Group, Singapore
Program Manager, Nexus SEA, Singapore
Business Development Analyst, Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding, Thailand
Special Advisor, Global Wind Energy Council, Singapore
Head of Energy, Infrastructure and Metals & Mining APAC, Societe Generale, Hong Kong
Managing Director, NORD/LB, Singapore
Still have a question?