Decentralised and digitalised energy systems are leading to new market participants, new value creation opportunities, additional revenue generation options, efficient business processes, and models. The push for digitalisation in power utilities is poised to have a profound impact on fossil as well as renewable power sectors. The impact stretches across power project development, generation, transmission, grid management, distribution and the end consumer.
Designed for all sectors of power generation and distribution, the inaugural Smart Energy Summit will bring to market unrivaled learning and networking opportunities. Case studies, emerging technologies and applications, the business case, ROI, operational challenges – every aspect of power sector digitisation will be showcased to create a unique platform for the industry.
1+1 Super Saver for a limited time only!
Register 1 delegate and the second comes free. Limited seats, subject to organiser’s terms and approval.
- Digital transformation trends in power generation and distribution
- Mapping the digitalisation value add for power utilities
- Intelligent integration, efficient distribution and optimal consumption – an end to end digitalisation case study
- Digital solutions for power generation and energy management
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), IoT applications and case studies
- Blockchain applications in the power sector
- Smart grid developments, technologies and impact
- Improving distribution reliability through grid digitalisation
- Enabling Peer to Peer energy trading
- Automation, Robotics and asset management
- Synergies with telcos, and partnerships arising
- Collaboration models with technology providers
- New approaches to customer engagement
- Technology selection, investment and implementation considerations
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Chief Operating Officer CLP Group, Hong Kong
Dr Valerie Speth
Regional Director- Asia Pacific, Juwi Renewable Energies, Singapore
Chief Investment Officer, New Green Power, Taiwan
President of Wind & Asset Management, ReNew Power, India
CEO and Chairman, UPC Renewables Indonesia
Head of Mainstream Renewable Capital – Asia Pacific, Mainstream Renewable Capital, Singapore
Executive Chairman of SoftBank Energy, SoftBank Group, India
President, BCPG Limited, Thailand
Director, ENGIE Lab, Singapore
Chief Executive Officer, India Power Corporation, India
Adolfo Dindo Abueg
Co-Head Project Finance, Asia Pacific Korea Development Bank
Head of Grid Transformation, Western Power, Australia
Head of Origination Structure Finance, ING Bank, Singapore
Manager – Distribution Network Development, DEWA, UAE
Co-Founder and Managing Director, Power Ledger, Australia
Dr Wei-nee Chen
Acting CEO, Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA), Malaysia
SmartGrid Cyber Security Expert, Advanced Digital Sciences Centre, Singapore
Senior Vice President, Head of Renewable Energy, Sembcorp Industries Ltd, Singapore
Head of SCADA Software Dept, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, Thailand
Co-Founder and Chairman, TRENDE Inc, Japan
Innovation Advisor, Korea Midland Power Co, Korea
Founder and Chief Executive Officer, LYS Energy Group, Singapore
Program Manager, Nexus SEA, Singapore
Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, Electrify, Singapore
Head of New Energy Solutions, Seneko, Singapore
Ho Howe Tian
Director of Industrial Solutions Envision Digital (Asia Pacific), Singapore
Partner for Construction & Products and Energy & Resources, Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP
Still have a question?