Part of the Renewable Energy Week, and still, Asia’s ONLY Solar Power event with a focus on regional markets, the 2nd Annual Solar Power Asia comes back to Singapore with emphasis on innovation, policy, investment and partnerships. As developers, operators, financiers and OEM evaluate business prospects in the region, this event is best positioned to help industry get ahead with its APAC strategy.
An enhanced focus on the commercial and implementation aspects of solar PV Technology will allow for a deeper focus on game changing innovation, cost implications and digitalisation opportunities that will change the face of solar power in the years to come.
1+1 Super Saver for a limited time only!
Register 1 delegate and the second comes free. Limited seats, subject to organiser’s terms and approval.
- Government updates on Solar Power regulation across APAC regions
- New investment outlook, and how Solar stacks up against other Renewable Energy sources
- FIT policies, structures and a regional comparison for investor assessment
- Raising finance, and lenders’ perspectives on risk, project variables and bankability
- Innovations in solar PV Tech and opportunities for developers
- Digitalisation of Solar Power, and applications
- Innovation in Solar farm development
- Country updates on projects, partnerships, risk and ROI
- Large Scale Solar and assessment of new opportunities
- Floating Solar investment, and Technical and Commercial benchmarks
- Developments in off grid solar and project outlook for the region
- PPAs for Solar Energy projects
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
CEO and Founder, Greenbyte, Sweden
Chief Operating Officer CLP Group, Hong Kong
Vice President and Head of International Business and Technology, Renew Power, India
Executive Director, UPC Renewables, Indonesia
Head of Mainstream Renewable Capital – Asia Pacific, Mainstream Renewable Capital, Singapore
Wong Tin Song
Undersecretary, Sustainable Energy Division, Energy Sector, Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA), Malaysia
Teresa Ira Maris P. Guanzon
Director of Committee on Energy, Philippines
Dr. Ir. Tumiran
Board Member, National Energy Council, Dewan Energi Nasional (DEN), Indonesia
Dinh The Phuc
Deputy Director, Electricity Regulatory Authority of Vietnam, Vietnam
Partner, Duane Morris Vietnam LLC, Vietnam
CEO and Managing Director Symbior Solar, Thailand
Head of Energy, Infrastructure and Metals & Mining APAC, Societe Generale, Hong Kong
Dr Valerie Speth
Regional Director- Asia Pacific, Juwi Renewable Energies, Singapore
Deputy Programme Director, Energy Research Institute, Singapore
Director of Operations, Super Energy Corporation, Thailand
Toh Kok Leong
Vice President, Private Infrastructure, Partners Group, Singapore
John Eric T. Francia
President and CEO, AC Energy Holdings, Inc., Philippines
Managing Director BayWa r.e, Singapore
Subodh Gautam Mhaisalkar
Executive Director, Energy Research Institute, Singapore
Head of Portfolio Management, Infraco Asia Development, Singapore
Head of Solar Cenergi, Khazanah Nasional, Malaysia
Vo Quang Lam
Vice President of Power Business, Vietnam Electricity, Vietnam
Business Developer, EREN Renewable Energy, Indonesia
Business Development Analyst, Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding, Thailand
Special Advisor, Global Wind Energy Council, Singapore
Managing Director, NORD/LB, Singapore
Still have a question?