Part of the Renewable Energy Week, and still, Asia’s ONLY Solar Power event with a focus on regional markets, the 2nd Annual Solar Power Asia comes back to Singapore with emphasis on innovation, policy, investment and partnerships. As developers, operators, financiers and OEM evaluate business prospects in the region, this event is best positioned to help industry get ahead with its APAC strategy.
An enhanced focus on the commercial and implementation aspects of PV Technology will allow for a deeper focus on game changing innovation, cost implications and digitalisation opportunities that will change the face of solar power in the years to come.
1+1 Super Saver for a limited time only!
Register 1 delegate and the second comes free. Limited seats, subject to organiser’s terms and approval.
- Government updates on Solar Power regulation across APAC
- New investment outlook, and how Solar stacks up against other RE sources
- FIT policies, structures and a regional comparison for investor assessment
- Raising finance, and lenders’ perspectives on risk, project variables and bankability
- Innovations in PVTech and opportunities for developers
- Digitalisation of Solar Power, and applications
- Innovation in Solar farm development
- Country updates on projects, partnerships, risk and ROI
- Large Scale Solar and assessment of new opportunities
- Floating Solar investment, and Technical and Commercial benchmarks
- Developments in off grid solar and project outlook for the region
- PPAs for Solar Energy projects
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?