Global initiatives and investment in sustainable agriculture have spiked. Be it producers, traders, large FMCG corporates, or Governments, institutional investors, and aid organisations’, all are playing a very active part for ensuring a sustainable industry.
Addressing policy, investment and partnerships alongside technical matters in financing, farming, water, management, climate change, soil management, etc, the conference will address issues common to all agricultural commodities. The regions pioneering event will be part of IBCs Soft Commodity Week, and will showcase challenges, solutions, case studies, and above all, investment and collaboration possibilities.
About Soft Commodities Week
Hosted in Vietnam, and supported by top Industry bodies and Government agencies, the Soft Commodity Week will co locate 4 events:
- Sustainable Agriculture Summit »
- AgTech Asia »
- 24th Asia International Coffee Conference »
- 24th Asia International Sugar Conference »
- Regional Government incentives and initiatives on sustainable agriculture
- International aid agency projects, and future plans
- Farmer livelihoods, credit and financial sustainability
- Outgrower Management models
- Climate Change
- Irrigation and Water Management
- AgriChem and soil fertility improvement
- Pest and disease control
- Supply chain transparency and traceability, role of Block chain
- ICT and digital tech in farms and supply chain
- Certification, price risk management
Showcase your company!
Has your organization made a significant contribution to sustainable agriculture practices? Do you have a case study to share? Would you like to showcase a sustainable agriculture solution? Write to us with details and a request to speak.
Agenda & Speakers
The new agenda & speakers line-up for this year’s event are currently in development and will be available in due course.
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?