The Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) market in Asia Pacific is accelerating with a growth rate twice that of global average, driven by numerous economic, regulatory and technological factors. Ranging from digital transformation across industries, to increased focus on product quality and safety, business assurance services and more, the market is booming. In addition, countries like Vietnam, Cambodia and other ASEAN members are a hotbed of new manufacturing and e commerce investment requiring TIC services.
Developed as a regional forum for the TIC ecosystem, Asia’s pioneering forum for the industry will showcase growth markets, and how to capitalize on opportunities. Decision makers from end users and buyers of TIC services will lead discussions on commercial partnership opportunities, expectations from service providers and outlook for new demand.
- Global trends for TIC – international trade developments, risks and opportunities
- Industry 4.0 and digitalisation across sectors, touchpoints for TIC market growth
- Forging partnerships with the tech sector to optimize growth in digitalisation services
- QC/QA Directors’ expectations from independent TIC providers
- UNSDG and the environmental compliance push – what does it mean for the TIC value chain?
- The Business assurance market – what segments are driving the market
- Spotlight on hot markets – Food, Pharma and Softlines
- ASEAN cooperation on accreditation and certification market
- How TICs improve efficiency, transparency for businesses’ supply chains
- Country focused group discussions
- TIC 4.0 – How to embrace digital transformation implementation within the industry
- Trends in big data and digitalisation of TIC operations and laboratories
- Partnership and M&A strategies to optimise growth in digitalisation services and emerging business lines
Who Will Attend TIC Asia 2019
- Testing, Inspection and Certification companies: C-level Executives, Country Managers, Head of Business Development/Market Strategies and Directors of Business Lines
- Managers, Directors for QA, QC, Process Engineering, Heads of Manufacturing across industries
- Regulators, Global accreditation board, and certification bodies
- TIC equipment, software, service providers and consulting agencies
- Investors, Commercial Banks and Financiers
- Product Liability insurance providers
- OEMs offering TIC services
Who Should Sponsor
- TIC service providers
- Laboratory, testing & inspection consumables, instruments and equipment providers
- Software, simulators, labs information management systems
- Testing & inspection technology providers across verticals: foods business, environmental test, life sciences, softlines test, automotive, etc
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.