ASEAN’s only forum on Investment, Partnerships and Operations 4.0
Vietnam has over the years succeeded in positioning itself as a manufacturing hub for retail, electronics, pharma, textiles and agriculture to name a few, thereby driving supply chain shifts. Its China + 1 strategy has been enabled by numerous trade deals, and the accompanying investment in infrastructure has created a robust warehousing and logistics industry.
As a result, the warehousing market is expected to fetch over USD 8 billion in investment by 2022. The time is right to explore market drivers, investment and partnership opportunities, and how to capitalize on this booming market. Vietnam’s ONLY such event for the sector will provide the answers.
New in 2019!
- First to focus on digitalisation and Industrial 4.0 solutions
- Local projects, partnerships and collaboration opportunities
- Latest market trends and investment outlooks
- Case studies across specific industrial markets
- Vast network of leading industry decision makers for pilot projects and market demand
Key discussion themes
- Market drivers and outlook for warehousing solutions in Vietnam
- Government’s FDI regime, policy and investment incentives for industrial parks and special economic zones
- Current and future investment outlook in Warehousing, and returns across different manufacturing sectors
- Strategies to capitalize on the local market – FDI, JVs, green field projects
- The ASEAN Warehousing hotspots and opportunities – Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia
- Comparing investment returns and operational challenges across the region
- Improving utilisation and usage rates for your facility
- Smart technologies and Digitalisation touchpoints to future proof warehouse operations
- Technology and robotics for increasing efficiency and productivity
- Success case studies on operations 4.0 for warehousing
- Implementing Autonomous Vehicles in warehousing operations
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Country Director, JLL, Vietnam
Deputy Managing Director, Savills, Vietnam
Head of Logistics, Canon Marketing, Vietnam
Country Director, FM Logistic, Vietnam
Senior Representative, YCH Group, Singapore
Duc Thinh Vu
Country Manager, Lazada Express, Vietnam
Regional Head of Logistics Asia Pacific & Middle East, British American Tobacco, Singapore
Head of Marketing South-East Asia, JD Logistics, China
Managing Director, DHL eCommerce, Vietnam
Nguyen Chi Toan
Head of Industrial Park Marketing, VSIP, Vietnam
Head of Supply and Logistics, Decathlon, Vietnam
Head of Logistics Fulfillment & Inventory, Foxconn, Vietnam
Senior Representative, Big C, Thailand
Nguyen Van Toi
RDC Operation Manager, LG, Vietnam