ASEAN’s only forum on Investment, Partnerships and Operations 4.0
Vietnam has over the years succeeded in positioning itself as a manufacturing hub for retail, electronics, pharma, textiles and agriculture to name a few, thereby driving supply chain shifts. Its China + 1 strategy has been enabled by numerous trade deals, and the accompanying investment in infrastructure has created a robust warehousing and logistics industry.
As a result, the warehousing market is expected to fetch over USD 8 billion in investment by 2022. The time is right to explore market drivers, investment and partnership opportunities, and how to capitalize on this booming market. Vietnam’s ONLY such event for the sector will provide the answers.
Key discussion themes
- Market drivers and outlook for warehousing solutions in Vietnam
- Government’s FDI regime, policy and investment incentives for industrial parks and special economic zones
- Current and future investment outlook in Warehousing, and returns across different manufacturing sectors
- Strategies to capitalize on the local market – FDI, JVs, green field projects
- The ASEAN Warehousing hotspots and opportunities – Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia
- Comparing investment returns and operational challenges across the region
- Improving utilisation and usage rates for your facility
- Smart technologies and Digitalisation touchpoints to future proof warehouse operations
- Technology and robotics for increasing efficiency and productivity
- Success case studies on operations 4.0 for warehousing
- Implementing Autonomous Vehicles in warehousing operations
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.