As regulatory drivers continue to spur investment in Governments’ quest for improving energy access and affordability with environment priorities, the prospect of growth in the wind power industry remains incredibly strong. ASEAN, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan – the list of countries encouraging FDI and new project development is turbo charging the sector. Innovation though, is the need of the hour.
Part of the Renewable Energy Week, and still, Asia’s ONLY Wind Power event with a focus on regional markets, the 2nd Annual Wind Power Asia comes back to Singapore to showcase innovation and new trends in wind farm development, new investment, partnerships and also provide direction on regulatory certainty. As developers and operators flock to the region to capitalise on business prospects, this platform remains your best bet to get a regional snapshot.
1+1 Super Saver for a limited time only!
Register 1 delegate and the second comes free. Limited seats, subject to organiser’s terms and approval.
- Regional Government updates on evolving Wind Energy regulations
- FIT policies, structures and a regional comparison for investor assessment
- Investment outlook, and financier perspectives on risk, and lending criteria variables
- Innovation in Wind Farm development
- Digital Wind Farms, and the impact on project outcomes
- Country specific market entry strategies and critical project success factors
- Project updates and partnership opportunities across the region
- Early stage project feasibility assessment, constructability, modeling and validation
- New trends in turbine design, efficiency and reliability, and CAPEX implications
- Overcoming design limits, transportation and installation challenges for remote locations
- Offshore Wind Farm feasibility and project outlook
- PPAs for Wind Energy projects
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?