As regulatory drivers continue to spur investment in Governments’ quest for improving energy access and affordability with environment priorities, the prospect of growth in the wind power industry remains incredibly strong. ASEAN, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan – the list of countries encouraging Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and new project development is turbo charging the sector. Innovation though, is the need of the hour.
Part of the Renewable Energy Week, and still, Asia’s ONLY Wind Power event with a focus on regional markets, the 2nd Annual Wind Power Asia comes back to Singapore to showcase innovation and new trends in wind farm development, new investment, partnerships and also provide direction on regulatory certainty. As developers and operators flock to the region to capitalise on business prospects, this platform remains your best bet to get a regional snapshot.
1+1 Super Saver for a limited time only!
Register 1 delegate and the second comes free. Limited seats, subject to organiser’s terms and approval.
- Regional Government updates on evolving Wind Energy regulations
- FIT policies, structures and a regional comparison for investor assessment
- Investment outlook, and financier perspectives on risk, and lending criteria variables
- Innovation in Wind Farm development
- Digital Wind Farms, and the impact on project outcomes
- Country specific market entry strategies and critical project success factors
- Project updates and partnership opportunities across the region
- Early stage project feasibility assessment, constructability, modeling and validation
- New trends in turbine design, efficiency and reliability, and CAPEX implications
- Overcoming design limits, transportation and installation challenges for remote locations
- Offshore Wind Farm feasibility and project outlook
- PPAs for Wind Energy projects
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Chief Operating Officer CLP Group, Hong Kong
President of Wind & Asset Management, ReNew Power, India
Chief Investment Officer, New Green Power, Taiwan
Dr Valerie Speth
Regional Director- Asia Pacific, Juwi Renewable Energies, Singapore
Head of Mainstream Renewable Capital – Asia Pacific, Mainstream Renewable Capital, Singapore
Executive Director, UPC Renewables, Indonesia
Head of Renewables Asia Pacific, ABN AMRO Bank Asia/Europe
Associate Director and Lawyer, Green Investment Group, South Korea
Dr. David Wotherspoon
Dr. Srikanth Narasimalu
Program Director (Renewables) & Senior Scientist, Energy Research Institute @ Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Chief Executive Officer, Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA), New Zealand
Chi Mai Vu
Head of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Project, GIZ Viet Nam, Vietnam
Director and CEO, Panama Renewables, India
Head of Regulatory Affairs, Infigen Energy, Australia
Vice President of Project Acquisitions in Asia, Mainstream Renewables, Philippines
Dr. Ir. Tumiran
Board Member, National Energy Council, Dewan Energi Nasional (DEN), Indonesia
Deputy Director General and Group Head of Wind Resource Assessment & Offshore, National Institute of Wind Energy, India
Dinh The Phuc
Deputy Director, Electricity Regulatory Authority of Vietnam, Vietnam
John Eric T. Francia
President and CEO, AC Energy Holdings, Inc., Philippines
Deputy Managing Director, Business Development and Strategic Planning, Gunkul Engineering, Thailand
Special Advisor, Global Wind Energy Council, Singapore
Soren Mensal Kristensen
Head of Energy Cooperation, Embassy of Denmark in Indonesia
Vice President, Phinma Energy Corporation, Philippines
Head of Energy, Infrastructure and Metals & Mining APAC, Societe Generale, Hong Kong
Managing Director, NORD/LB, Singapore
Still have a question?