Incorporated in 1982, the HKAEE is a non-profit-making body with the following mission, vision and objectives:
Work towards reliable supply, innovative development and effective utilization of energy to achieve sustainability in our community.
Serve the professional needs and interests of its members and the community, identify and support good practices, new technologies and industrial standards; promote research, organize and deliver education and training aimed at maintaining excellence in professional competence and performance in energy engineering and related subjects.
Accelerate institutional change such as:
- Development and provision of network services and focused to enhance participation and interaction of members to share information and improve understanding of energy policy and its sustainable practices
- Development and dissemination of user-friendly tools for replicating or improving good policy, regulatory and financing practices to facilitate members and the community in contributing to the advancement of energy engineering.
- Support and promotion of new and innovative approaches to catalyze the development of financing funds and facilities for energy projects.
- Build up a strong constituency of sustainable energy financiers and investors and provide a forum for them to share information on the needs of energy market.
The Independent Power Producers Forum (IPPF) is an international NGO composed of senior executives and decision-makers heading up firms with energy and power business commitments across Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas.
We are an active catalyst for positive change with a unique “fraternal” organizational atmosphere. We cover all key areas and sectors relating to power generation: Gas, Coal, Bio-Mass, Hydro, Wind, Solar, Nuclear, Geo-Thermal, Legal, Finance, Insurance, Security, Equipment, Infrastructure, Alternatives, Renewable and Sustainable Technologies, etc.
The IPPF also leads the “New Energy” parade for Energy Efficiencies (EESCO’s), Pollution Prevention (P2/E2), GHG Trading, Energy Security, Waste-to-Energy, Standby Power, Smart Grid, Distribution / Transmission, Restructuring.
The Malaysian Photovoltaic Industry Association (MPIA) is a non-profit organisation dedicated to photovoltaic energy. We provide a credible and representative platform for the entire photovoltaic (PV) industry in Malaysia.
- To reform and democratise the electricity supply industry (generation and distribution).
- To make solar PV price competitive, reliable, sustainable and one of mainstream sources of electricity supply in the country via innovations.
- To achieve the highest level of professionalism, knowledge and competency in solar PV industry.
AsianNGO is the prime source of information on grants and funding opportunities, learning tools and knowledge resources, partnerships, news, events and policy updates in the development sectors across Asia.
As a social enterprise venture of ASSIST (Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation), AsianNGO is the first and only platform for Asia’s social sector and was initiated to address the three main issues that NGOs face today: finding funds, partners, and relevant learning resources for better management.
Energy CIO Insights cumulates the latest technology, opinions, analyses, and discussion on the most predominant issues in the field of energy. Energy CIO Insights acts as a window for key decision makers, shedding light on the wide array of technology applications to choose from, the appropriate solutions and services for enhanced efficiency, and taking their business to new heights.